best strategy to get pox updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kicrimson, Mar 27, 2018.

1. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

So, do you came back or not?

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The decision to gamble on Pox was made in the past yes. Starting with acquiring Pox from SOE, then investing a lot of time and money into it. Glad we agree.

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I never disagreed that previous event was a gamble, one that due to mis management has us in the state we are today. but my comment is about a decision to stop working on pox recently to seek other avenues of revenue instead of doubling down on pox, that far from a guaranteed solution is the only thing that could of saved pox from it's current trajectory.

of course as previously mentioned it's a suspicion at best, and on information i had at the time of the comment.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It wasn't a recent decision for DOG to work on non-Pox stuff.

DOG wasn't created to work on Pox and has worked on non-Pox stuff for its ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

DOG was created after SOE shut down Tucson and took Pox to San Diego, so it has existed for awhile prior to Pox being part of it.

When DOG acquired Pox, they took a gamble on a product about to be shut down and diverted a lot of resources to it. This is why I say you are being insulting when you make false claims about them using Pox to fund other projects. It's really the reverse.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018