BG Advise Needed Plz (Demons)

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Poliged, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Poliged

Poliged The King of Potatoes

Hello, i am having trouble creating a Demon Bg, i have been looking at others demon bgs on forum but they are missing the things i really want in it like:
    imp vixen
    Goblin Gloombringer
    Demonvein Vampyre
    Soulthirster

if anyone has a bg similar to what i am looking for it would greatly appreciated if you could help or post a link or give advise.

Plz and thnx

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

You may also want to run demonologists instead of gloombringers (even though both are very good). The swarm units from demonlogist help trigger soul siphon much more quickly. Also, assuming you can kill 1 unit per turn, the deep elf skeleton will contest the font for the next turn. That's important with this bg where you have 6 build up type units and the goal is to drag the game out long enough for your super champs to become truly super.

Also, you may want to consider demonic wag instead of demonvein, and add another head of osarius (dropping either a mandate or an equip). Wag is pretty useful for stalling and (the part I'd have to test), he can die twice to feed soul siphon. Further, he can protect your super champs w/ antagonize/bind and his illusions can drop a shadowspanwed relic and make it difficult for your opponent to know where it was dropped, all while being a non-stealth champion which reduces the likelihood of their being a detect unit on the board. The relic can then contest for a while (the reason for another osarius). Anyway, I'm not an expert, but those are my two cents.