BG Strategies on Nature's Connections

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by poxrooster, Mar 27, 2018.

1. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Hey KFers, I'm looking to create a BG around the Nature's Connections, but I need some general strategic advice. How would you create a competitive build using this as an integral ability? If you have any advice, I'd appreciate it.

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I would recommend not using all of the class/races that can benefit from it. Choose just 1 of them, build a bg around that, and then include all the connections sources you want. Basically, build rangers or trees.
    As an ability, it's good, but I wouldn't say it's super crazy. As always with healing currently, it does nothing to stop 1 rounding from happening.

Looking at the specific runes, you're basically going to have to run trees (obv. including spikewoods and seeds of potentials) and should probably stick to tanky ones if you want to benefit a lot from the ability. Unfortunately, the tanky ones are all super slow and connections requires yo to be able to hit people to heal, so you want to be mobile and probably ranged. Have fun figuring out if you can make this a thing.

MaruXV likes this.