BGs ya'll Running with patch number please

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by MikeLin, Aug 25, 2016.

1. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

Post current patch SL bgs that yall playing with patch number. Do a bg profile too if your not lazy like me.

2. MikeLin

My current Skywings lineup. DB and Quickening are proving to be useless so I might drop later.
    Patch Notes: August 4th, 2016
    @ormen if you have questions, let me know.

upload_2016-8-25_23-22-56.png

3. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

Firking patrols???

4. MikeLin

Relocate Relic + Sunder gives u 9 AP rumblers right after u relocate relic. That means u can double tap easily with screecher + rumbler

10 max AP, can relocate for 2 ap and use remaining 8AP to double tap with Sunder. Or u can spend up to 5AP on moving, 2 Ap to relocate, and 3 AP to attack one time. Then, if nora allows, u can then combo quicken or other powerturn spells.

Lastly, with patrols, skywings are slightly harder to predict because of all the combos avaliable. However, it is really expensive lol

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    nepyonisdead likes this.
  5. ormen

well if you subtract the cost of the relic its not to bad, you can relocate the relic and summon? Did not know, i like.

6. MikeLin

U just can't summon from relic the turn u summoned it. Normally, I drop the relic the turn I summon patrol by using the dragonflight 2 ap. Then next couple rounds I can relocate it and summon from it

7. ormen

You need handlers

8. Milos

Milos The King of Potatoes

and eminents

9. ormen

eminents im still iffy on, the best play i see with them is the young quickened triple tap kill, if you cant manage that i dont think its worth it

10. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

wot?

Anima26 likes this.
  11. MikeLin

Past 10 games on skywing I dont think I have used either once. @ormen and @Milos, this is why I don't run eminents or handler, because if I ran those, my bg will be slower.

12. ormen

kk mike here is a play for you, take your shitty beacon dragons throw it down at the edge of a font, summon eminents drive it quicken it boom double tap on deploy most likely killing something
    Edit: summon patrol, summon handler, summon eminent

13. themacca

Why would that be better than just using a rumbler which costs less will have more ap and do more damage while not requiring a dragon handler to drive it

nepyonisdead likes this.
  14. ormen

do that next turn

15. themacca

or use another rumbler?

16. Milos

u can use rumblers like that only if u run t relay, coz u will foul out of tempo . Eminent is slower option bat i hate when i lose momentum with dragons and just lose coz there is no fuel and rumblers are actuality dead in 6 :) u will be overrun in time!

Even tho u dominate early game :(

17. Milos

[​IMG]

This is what i am currently playing.
    Still experimenting bat i am close coz i won almost all games so far , lost few bat not because didnt have answer i ts because i played bad.

So its dragon and beast mix with sand and two guests works like a clock and many hidden synergy, bat still building it and feedback will be highly appreciate :)

Anima26 and (deleted member) like this.
  18. ormen

aaaa.jpg
    Ok lets start with average rune costs. 53, something to be proud of imo.
    running acid craws at 67, note swoop is indirect damage, avoids a lot of bullshit
    agitators at 64, melees with ranged attacks will always be strong
    imps at 82 cuz imps needs to be imps
    patrols at 84, great first turn deploy, great if you start on right because relocate relic puts the relic at the top left space next to him, aka closer to enemy
    64 cuz the value is in the double taps not the aura
    50 cheap af strong af refund your rumblers or doomed units, great utility
    87 augment is great but cheaper is also great and still does his job
    57 neos hit hard AFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and counter healing, must have must deploy
    98 if you play sl and dont run vinny we are not friends
    -in order.

The name of the game is to get up in their face as fast as possible.
    As soon as Bane Shift looks like it might be going down hill get your vinny to contest font with valdac behind him.
    This is also a great time for imps.
    Draconic pulsar is big damage for the low
    draconic sacrifice ****s over your oponent and we love to do that
    enslave is hidden op
    magnetize can be clutch af
    quicken to slap them around a bit
    quickening for retarted strong powerturns quickening > bd cuz bd gives 2 ap where quickening effectively gives 5(2nd attack)
    reforge to counter power creep equips
    nado for that cheap relic destroy + champ damage
    hive cuz its good, aoe 5 damage and -1 d, can be replaced with the acid thing or gattling gun
    dragon relic cuz summons in their face, sorry "deploys"
    banner cuz banner deploy on first attack if available
    beacon to spam rumblers and screechers
    slap that rage band on valdac and watch them cower, also unstoppable counters a lot of bullshit

I think unstable powersource can be a clutch counter to a lot of bullshit swell but it just didnt quite make the cut

Milos likes this.
  19. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Untitled.png Untitled.png Untitled.png Untitled.png

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    Kampel and Milos like this.
  20. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/Cu@Cx+CvTC9yC41CdQc3-S6LSas2bs84s2-SYr2qrPe1le1O

The missing runes are x2 Valdaci Bolters and Needlewings. The deck abuses the most OP SL Bruisers, Tanks, Super Tanks and Cannons to smash the enemy into a pulp. SL doesnt have as much versatile runes as SP but it makes up for that with some of the nastiest bruisers in the game. Basically shove a Farcrags Tardigrade in an enemy font or face and then barrage your opponent into oblivion.