Blitz abuse

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by R334P3R, Jan 19, 2016.

1. MotoPunx

MotoPunx New Member

R334P, I'm curious to see your bg updates with Smokecloud.

2. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

I have the smoke cloud version posted, although I have played it very little favor of the FW/Kf versions.

3. R334P3R

I have started trying something slightly different with the one turn shrine kill version. Instead of deploying and storing ap on centaur, I just save up extra nora so I can add slip stream and a second dark rising into the combo and just win the instant I deploy her. Its pretty much uncounterable, only issue is the turn timer really, and takes awhile to gather nora.

Costs 351 nora for Centaur, Enervating, 2x Dark Rising, 1 Fulcrum, 2 Rally. I have pulled it off already its pretty silly.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    iPox likes this.
  4. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Sounds like a great deck at 351 Nora. Congratulations!

5. R334P3R

Thanks, a compliment from you means alot to me. Your ingenuity is something I have always looked up to, and have long tried to compete with. I have played for quite some time, but I only recently started getting into the forums.

iPox likes this.
  6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I think this is the deck you used against me the other day. It seems really strong, because unless I can kill your shrine really fast, theres no counterplay. I even had several deafening aura champs up, but it didnt matter. It is very silly. I'll probably copy the deck to get some free wins lol.

7. R334P3R

You still have to work for some your wins, it's pretty hard to pilot. And there are a couple maps that if your opponent knows he needs to set up blockades and does you probably can't win. The counter play to the deck is 0scry, really good positioning, and or shrine rush.

But yea I love it, you will certainly surprise quite a few folks and win out of no where, beats just about anyone the first time they see it. Just send some credit my way when you do :D

8. R334P3R

Whelp latest patch ruined everything, very salty.

9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Wanna play some combo? Try Aspect of Violence + Mark of Kiergana + Ferocity of Kaintaris ;)

10. R334P3R

He got pariah very recently, almost all combos with him are dead. His combos were certainly a bit strong, but yet again instead of nerfing him, they just killed the combos.

11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Heh, you didn't got it ^^. Inspect the mark.

Then think about Sleeper Agent.

12. R334P3R

I had assumed you were trying to target him with Ferocity of Kaintaris, as op did not mention sleeper. Mark is a 25 mana kill spell if you get him up and running. I have tried something similar with Deep Levithan/Sleeper.

13. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I mean, you can attack endlessly with Aspect to an opposing unit wearing Mask, and with the Impervious condition. Earning infinite damage with Fury, and giving infinite damage to Encouraged units for example. It can potentially break the game if you can pull it off. And it's complety unexpected once you get the charges on.

14. R334P3R

That is pretty epic. I fear for infestors well being.

15. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I've found that trying to earn charges with Infestor + Market (Aggresive before Sleeper Agent triggers) it's too damn boring. Anyway Infestor works well once you got charges.