Bok BG

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by RRGUNZ, Sep 7, 2015.

1. RRGUNZ

RRGUNZ Well-Known Member

Sooooo Im relatively new to UD, the only BG I ever played in UD was spiders(which I played forever), so Im finally trying my hand at something new. This is my attempt at a full Bok BG but im kind of lost on which spells/equipment/relics to use. Also I was going to get another Arbiter, and I was unsure about Bloodguard but then I realized with the faction damage buff that it would actually be pretty useful, so other than those two, what are some adjustments I should make? Its a pretty solid BG so far that dishes out some immense damage. BUT I havent done any pvp with it yet so I dont know how it competes with other BGs. Any advice is helpful, thanks :) https://poxbase.com/deck/ckGClQcoIC3NCyCuOcfVCqtcfNCknckMCjNs4@s2ls3osAsDs1ls5vr1orAeNe36

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Your spells look fine, get in some PvP and tweak as you go.

3. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Yeah, it actually looks pretty good. I didn't think Bok could be made into that.

4. Styrwirld

Styrwirld The King of Potatoes

Price of Victory and Bok Gatekeeper is an amazing combo.

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Hekatian Bloodguard is a bargain, compared with mistress. What would a twerking bok look like?

MakarovJAC likes this.
  6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

BOK.JPG this is what i got so far, its a bok bg, but i wanted it to be bok...not bleed so i tried to make as little bleed stuff in their as possible

7. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

it would look amazing, the flaping wings and the oscillating booty

OriginalG1 likes this.
  8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

So much up down going on!

9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

i have my new and improved bok bg! Capture.JPG

the sprites look really cool!!! like, i get excited to deploy champs when i play this bg because of how they look, i love the animation for when the unhinged comes into play!!

i kinda wish they had more of a theme definition, something with flying?

but even if they have nothing to combine them except being demon flying girls, they are still bad ass!

10. gamengamenut

I'm surprised you didnt take the usual equips of demon shield and whatnot. But looks pretty good nonetheless.

yeah, if they had some racial like bok flight or "the sisterhood of blood" buff then i would have kept my voidrakers haha

11. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Bok Flight senns odd, what about Demonic Flight? Don't know, but I think if Boks need a racial, need to be something that involves Deep Elves, since Boks enslave them, but I don't want something like Gh'hern/Moga, that makes the enslaved better when together with the Enslaver, make it the opposite, the Ensalver better when close to the enslaved.

12. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

That would be so cool that @Sokolov should see this.

Ifem21 likes this.
  13. gamengamenut

like drawing power from them?

the enslaved get weaker (lost of will fom being around their captors)

and the Bok get empowered/additional abilities due to their supremacist attitude ? something like that i reckon.

Demonic flight is shared with other demons abit werid. Like, all bok are flying girls so i really think the Sisterhood would be a nice buff haha

14. Alakhami

Maybe Deepl Elves get their own unique abillity?

Slave:This effect only works if there is a Bok within 5 spaces. If there are two this unit gains Submission rank 1 (this unit becomes permanently Gored, Defiled, Inhibited and gains +2dmg, +1defence, -4hp. If This champion is in a group 4 slaves, the previous effect is removed and it gains Drain rank 1 and Fanatical Submission(This champion gets +4dmg +2 defense -8hp.).

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  15. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Mirin': When pathetic slave DE are within 5 spaces of Bok, Bok display superior gainz (+(gainz) dmg)

OR just give greater pitspawn " Consume DE" , gains hp and +5 dmg.... how is this related to Bok you say? Well i say you're a damn fool!

16. gamengamenut

well, the Bok shouldn't just get stacking damage from it, seems too much like Drakkies.

it would be better if they got like
    1 Slave : +2 Dmg
    2 Slaves : Multiattack 1
    4 slaves : Life siphon/ leech vitality (depends on how it works) and having 4 DE is hard enough to hang around.

To prevent this from getting Wayyyy OP, the Slaves (DE units) will get a Debuff when within 5 range of bok.

something like :

Slaves' Will
    - this champion has fatigue(like the SL spell), -2 Dmg and -1 Def

This can be combo-ed with new Boks which summon DE slaves (an actual rune called DE slave)

they would be low hp weak summons just there for the Bok buffs, having a longer CD than other summons and possibly have "Bok Bound"

all just ideas being thrown

17. Alakhami

I thought of multiattack, but you do realise that some deep elfs with that would be ridiculously OP?

18. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

How can this be a bok Bg without the Queen?
    WHERE THE HELL IS KORONA THE BOK GODESS?

19. gamengamenut

as in multi attack on the bok lol

20. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I dont want the bg to be bleed.
    O