Bok BG

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by RRGUNZ, Sep 7, 2015.

1. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

We Will get a NEW Queen!

2. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Why are you guys trying to push-in more abbilities. We already have plenty of issues with many DE being overpriced to think that adding another abbilities into the soup will make it fit an already overflowing cup. How about spells? Or better yet, globals which affect everybody based on your concept? At least it would be a single abbility which would make one, not all, champs in the bg costs more nora.

We are having way too many relics to use. So, Devs could avoid creating something like "Plot device of the Bok". Unless they make it so exclusively OP that any of the relic spots can be easily occupied by it, and only in a full Bok-Slavery BG it would make sense.

3. gamengamenut

well, the ability that affects the DE (well some of them) will actually be a debuff if not paired with bok, and well that should drop nora prices if indeed it becomes a thing, and that should only be for DE that fit into the slave theme for the Bok. Vast majority of the DE wont be touched.

Well isnt a global effect, more like an area thing. think leoss

4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

because somany of the bok have throw shield,arrow shot, axe throw, how about a passive on some/all bok that whenever they deal X dmg to a champ, then the cool down of those abbilities is reduced by one?

5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

That would be nice i won't mind that at all

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

should we seriously discuss this topic ? or do we think bok dont need a passive?

7. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

soon...

IMAGIRL likes this.
  8. gamengamenut

well, yeah, making them make full use of the UD passive by hacing 1 range but nice ranged alt attack abilities would be awesome...imagine flaming axe tss or something.

Bok fervor

When this champion has dealt 15(20?) damage in one turn, the cooldown of non-basic attack abilities is reduced by 1. (once per turn)

Bok Leader

When this champion has it's cooldown reduced by Bok fervor, friendly bok within 2(3?) spaces also get cooldown of non-basic attack abilities is reduced by 1.

9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty