Bok/Bleed bg

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Pedeguerra, Apr 13, 2014.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hey fellas how are ya?
    So, since the UD community is pretty helpful, was wondering what would a Bok/Bleed bg look like? I really like to favor synergy rather than simply meta, so try to include as many synergistic runes as possible. Don´t be afraid of adding legendaries/exotics, etc., I will see what I can work with.
    Thanks

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

This is by no means a tested bg, nor is a copy of a bg I saw, it's just to throw out some ideas I had:
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CfVCpLCg2Cknc7GcdFCuIc9FC5=Co3s4@S2ls8fS3os86sAR3Tr20eNe2K
    It's the common in-your-face blood meta runes with some twists
    It lowers the average nora cost including lower beast of sheoul (OP in my opinion, good stats, bleed and absorb) and stitched concealers (harassers and enablers with knockout, great at the beginning of the match, they trigger ally: fw on demonvein) and it includes hook fiend (pull and battle drum), puppet master (brutal spell presence and puppet master should work perfectly on flying units, didn't include two because I feel it's hard to deploy both) and scorched dwarfs to afford double Price of Victory.
    Included a Fading recollection to deal with the occasional AoV or some other silly champion, given that's it's a bleed bg, I included sacrifice for the opportunity to sac something and do a double PoV to win.
    I thought of including a shredding bracelet (you equip it and relocate korona) and stitched librarian (another /FW slot and is cheap detection, recycle and favor)

3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Nice, will try. Thanks.

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

The main problem I find with a full bleed deck is that every champ is expensive nora wise (as well as £$€ wise).

The best mix would probably to include a few cheap things like imp stranglers.

5. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Bleed is best UD/FW

If you want to do Boks (Which I liked best UD/KF), try something like this; it's the last thing I played(When I played consistently):
    [​IMG]

I've liked the idea of a Bok-Imp relationship since Bloodguard

Detection and Pin Down on Warden.
    PA and Aerial Supremacy on Enforcers.

PA + Pin Down, Constriction, Fambush(especially with KB off of Bloodguard's pet) can get you some significant returns.

Imp Strangler will serve as your best font capper.
    Masochism Lemure cheap enough combo, but maso's plenty useful as ap gen.
    Voidraker + Molten Cloak psot life siphon is probably my favorite 'tank.'

But it gets a ton of damage potential (The meta's probably changed and adapted, but I remember thinking it was OP, and would've just liked it to be a decentish tank heh)

The rest of it is obvious, I hope this was helpful. I did have fun with this.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014