Bone Slave Rework (Nerf)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

Bone Slave
    NOW
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 7
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 1-1
    • DEF: 0
    • HP: 35
    • Race: Dwarf
    • Class: Rogue
    • Base cost: 57
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Death Nova: Skeletons When this unit is destroyed, 3 Grave Warriors are randomly summoned within 3 spaces.
      Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • (4) [​IMG] Death Nova: Physical 3 When this unit is destroyed, it deals 11 Physical damage to each champion and Relic within 2 spaces, and deals half that much damage to any Shrine within 2 spaces. This damage ignores DEF.
        • (6) [​IMG] Stun This champion makes an attack at 8 DMG. If successful, the target becomes Stunned for 2 turns.
        • (6) [​IMG] Mudsling Target unit within 5 spaces takes 50% damage and gains Lumbering and cannot Leap, Pounce or Teleport for 4 turns.
      • 2 :
        • (5) [​IMG] Initiative 1 When this champion is deployed, it gains 1 AP for each opposing champion in play, to a maximum of 7.
        • (8) [​IMG] Initiative 2 When this champion is deployed, it gains 2 AP for each opposing champion in play, to a maximum of 7.
        • (3) [​IMG] Hidden: Dead Magic Zone At the end of your turn, if this champion occupies a Dead Magic Zone, it becomes Stealthed. Otherwise, it loses Stealthed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW
    Bone Slave
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 5
    • SPD: 5
    • RNG: 1-1
    • DEF: 0
    • HP: 35
    • Race: Dwarf
    • Class: Rogue
    • Base cost: 34-44
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Summon: Bone Mine Summon an Bone Mine relic with to target adjacent space. 3 AP cost; 4 CD.
      • [​IMG] Bone Bound At the beginning of your enemy's turns, if there are no other friendly skeleton in play, this unit is Possessed by your enemy until end of turn.
      Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Weighty When this champion has moved 3 spaces via normal movement, it gains Lumbering for 1 turn.
        • [​IMG] Lumbering This champion's AP cost for each movement is increased by 1.
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Summon: Bone Trap Summon an Bone Trap relic with Shadowspawn and Bone Trap to target adjacent space..
        • [​IMG] Bone Prison 3 Grave Warriors are summoned in the spaces closest to target enemy champion within 5 spaces.

Bone Mine rework
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/bone-mine-rework-nerf.28736/

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  2. Redderrick

Death Summoned Skeleton needs to be removed from the game.

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If you so dislike the death nova, why give this champion bone prison, which is a mostly better version of the death nova?

4. Redderrick

Because that is the trade off of having a champion that is only able to move 2 or so spaces per turn

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I don't understand what you mean by this -- if your issue with the death nova was that it generates too many stats for its cost, why propagate an ability that generates an equal number of stats, does not require the champion to die, can be used multiple times, and only costs 1 nora more? I'd say that the champion only moves 3-4 spaces a turn matters little to those calculations.