Bruce Jenner

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by EmperorSauron, Jun 4, 2015.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

So the amount of times this thing has been posted on the internet is baffling. I feel like im far enough from the nearest source of Internet Social Justice Warriors to post this. I am in no way against transgenders, people can do whatever they want in life. However it amazes me that no one spares a second thought to the fact that this is probably a gigantic publicity stunt, considering a reality show is about to hit the air that revolves around Bruce. Also the reason im still calling him Bruce is because he still has a *****, if tomorrow I were to declare that I identify as a table and insist everyone call me mr. Wood, people would call me crazy. Any opinions on this?

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Indeed.
    You haven't been around the forums for very long have you.
    Agreed.
    That's going a bit far for a publicity stunt if it was one. I don't think it is though.
    Fair enough.
    That's a poor comparison, and yes, yes we wood.
    See above. :cool:

EmperorSauron likes this.
  3. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

My opinion: Why the Firk would anyone care about this?

4. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I don't care what people do with their bodies as long as it doesn't affect me.

5. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

I don't see a problem with it. If it makes the dude happy to identify as a lady, who is it hurting? Whose right is it to say "No, you can't be happy" just because it makes them uncomfortable?

Also, dropping the term SJW unironically is dumb. If not freaking out about transgender people makes me an SJW, then its not really an insult.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If you legally changed your name to Mr Wood, then yes, I would call you that. I may also call you crazy, but it wouldn't be as crazy as when Prince changed his name to [​IMG]

EmperorSauron likes this.
  7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i mean my view on this is mostly in the "good for you but i don't care" category

IMAGIRL, Raxar, EmperorSauron and 2 others like this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

yup

9. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Get it right. It's Caitlyn Jenner. CAITLYN!

10. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Too much coverage; still an okay thing that happened.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Never seen someone do so much to stay relevant. Desperate.

EmperorSauron and KingJad like this.