Brute BG (Very noob friendly)

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Alakhami, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

This bg is only theoretical but is extremely efficient. It's melee centric but with Hurlers as a solid range option. In it's full potential, you should be able to proc boost, defender, commander, improve range + tactician (and extended reach, so it basically increases your threat range)+5hp +2dmg from the collective, improve speed and evasive and spell ressitance from g'hern general, whirling quarrysoulsphere make up for the lack of range and is basically global nexus aura. The bg is fairly cheap, melee-centric, the legendaries are replacable with other brutes from either faction. Not to mention, most of the units in this BG are played in the current meta in other themes and tend to be extremely tanky and problematic for certain factions, especially KF, which relies on fairly weak range units most of the time.

https://poxbase.com/deck/C5bCplChIcgqc97cymC5LcxZC9WCivcvUs5Qs1s6Tsqs1Ps4zs6_r2YrNR1=r3Me2w

Feel free to use and abuse, my sons.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Wouldn't it be better split with UD? Particularly SL/UD, Rip Demons (A) are bonkers. You also have access to both bonuses. { +2dmg (-10% (-1) } Being 'melee centric' the bg can make better use of Breath of Ash, Mindslicer Obelisk. Demon Shields, and Orb of Protection could also be used. Even better, a bombs aren't affected by Evasive, so a budget Fire module could appear in the bg, allowing for a slightly more diverse bg.