budget battlegroups for beating daily skirmish bosses

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Scathex, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Scathex

Scathex Member

just thought I would share the battlegroups and strategies that I use to beat some of the harder daily skirmishes like the Wanted: bosses. I decided not to use any exotic, legendary, or limited runes in these battlegroups to make them more easily obtainable
    https://poxbase.com/deck/c4vC7wCxOCzACxPC9OclqC4icjlCjxCuys19s2LS13r1_rwrIegeFEH

this first deck might not quite be optimal against some of the bosses with longer ranges like serkan and zevrentec but I like playing it alot. It basicaly just takes advantage of the AI playing poorly against no kan do and snowstrike. hitting the AI with snowstrike and the target will refuse to pay the extra AP to move, basicaly rooting it as long as it does not have flying, mountaineering, or terrain generation. So you can just tap the boss once per round with one of your 8 snowstrike sources and then concentrate on his minions.

https://poxbase.com/deck/c2ChxCa4cJcv_c5KC12CzBc31CvFcuycdpS9S2ls6ls1aS4KsAS8@eWe2w

this deck just relies on the AI playing poorly against the reclaim spell. if you center the spell on the boss and have all your units inside the bosses range to attack, then the boss will normally stand in the center of the reclaim for the whole duration. This battlegroup is good for all the bosses. it ramps up damage well with deep wounds and defenselessness.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

3. Scathex

Scathex Member

I haven't played forsaken waste at all. I can see elsarin reaper and reaper's blade being great against bosses but I dont get why those other runes would be important and why not post a full battlegroup? although I guess theres not much strategy to only having to hit the boss 4 times. Any other factions have an easy time with bosses ?

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

It only deals 30 max per hit, because elite prevents LoL loss past 30. However, it's a VERY simple strategy. As for the factions that have an easy time with the Bosses. I've not had trouble killing the bosses with any of the factions. Also, I didn't post a full bg as that's all you need. Everything else is irrelevant. ;)