Budget Demon Elf Bg

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Aghatoor, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Hello, i'm trying this budget bg to see if also with common cards i can have fun xD this is the link:

https://poxbase.com/deck/ClQc4_ca4czcxc60Cz+ca9CzBC7DC7Hsys4@s7FS2lsOSAs1lr2irAr20e1+eN

The only rare cards are 2x heretic overlord, others were already in my collection thanks to the pandemonium starter bg ;) it's very fun to play, and it's also quite strong. The greatest problem is the lack of magical damage, so ethereal guys cam kick us easily, and the lack of ranged units: Grimlic, shockbows and bloodbows are our only ranged units, but our high speed champs are very good on rushing over enemies, so this os a secondary problem according to me. I post this bg both in faction discussion and in guide section, cause i'd like to receive your feedback and also grant new players a budget and funny UD list. Enjoy :)

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

You could try this.

https://poxbase.com/deck/clQc4_cj0ca4C3Bc60Cz+ca8c99ca9Cv1CzBs4@s7Fs8fS6lsbs3osOSArAr20eNe2K

Everything is still relatively cheap to acquite and i reckon it would be more effective in game (my opinion) if its not difficult for you to acquire you could try this.

P.S. I know it's a legendary but Demonologists are Demon, Elf, Vampyres with a swarm attack at range 5 with magic damage and life siphon for 72 nora. you may wanna look into that.

3. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Why don't u nubs run nefari ressurection?

4. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

@themacca: yes of course Demonologist would be an auto in, he brings many thing to the field, but it's a legendary and i built this BG just with things found in my collection XD while i like nefari priestess, i would try them for magical damage :)
    @Gutsa: do u think it worth that much? I like it, but didn't find a place for it :/

5. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Of course it is, especially with overlords.