budget meta bg help plz

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by izmocat, Aug 26, 2014.

1. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

nevermind

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  2. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

The heroes will run you about 130k (wtf is that? They used to be dirt cheap) and a warbanner is a little over 20k so sadly you don't have much wiggle room. Luckily for you SP doesn't require any other exo+ runes to build a decent deck so you can fill the rest with efficient rare/uncommon/common runes.

3. izmocat

yea cool man. I've seen the meta sp bg on the deck pile in guides section. and I can't afford It but like you say it doesn't really matter. but what kind of runes would you suggest that're cheap and not already on the deck pile. ( obviously I already know the ones that are on the deck pile).

4. izmocat

the only extra I would get would probably be slavers whip. because it's awesome.

5. Nebron

Wasn't sure what thread you were talking about so I had to look it up.

Voil screecher
    cyclops hauler
    cyclops mauler (8 speed, 18 damage, pummel, 74 nora)
    savage boar (Seriously the fact that none of you are running him 2x in every deck boggles my mind)
    firebomber is still a decent alt damage source if you don't want to jump on the moga cannon bandwagon or find yourself getting wrecked by resist/immune physical units

6. izmocat

cool thanks. time to make a sp bg. also if you have a tribal post you would trade me for a pride of k'thir and a klub you would trade me for a strategist or a fiorn. and a pair of stormflyers you would trade me for 2 elder garus that'd be awesome.

7. Nebron

I don't keep extras of anything but somebody else on here might be able to help with that

8. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Get 2x moga cannon cause they're probably the best unit in SP right after heroes.

Voltaic slag with sunder is really good.

Voil transporter if you want to do some hit and run action.

2x Voil stormflier

Heroes. If you want klub, run spike.

Thunderhead totem x2, whispers of the mind x2, vertical push x1 (possibly 2)

Good luck.

9. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

http://poxbase.com/deck/C8oC2DChOc2xc3xC5TciZC4Pc94CwHc3Qs1ks7Bs59s82r2Yr16r=R2Zr26rOe1Qe1j

Maybe something like this. Everything is rare or below, except for banner.

I'd think about removing g'hern thrower since there are 4 2x2s.

Other decent includes: savage boar, voltaic slag (probably for spearmen), another whispers (maybe for state of confusion), alacrity (maybe consolidate vertical push and diamond mace into a single slot); moga sapper (if you keep thrower and cannon); firebomber. I'm not so hot about cyclops ritualist, but you need some magic damage and there aren't too many other options (voil sorceror, ritual cultist, kanen cultist come to mind).

10. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!