Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This definitely sounds like a probable cause and we will be sure to look into it and potential solutions on our end, but that will take time depending on how difficult the solution ends up being. Thanks for the in-depth response.

2. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Combat awareness stopped working , i took dmg from walking in Fiery ambush and from auras

3. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

In game trader and rune manager:

First of all... NICE!!! (but they're not working for me... :( )

Log-in works fine, navigate through clickable menus, fine... But none of the dropdown menus work when filtering for rune type, faction, ability, race, class etc....

MacBook Pro (2008), OS X mavericks 9.2, 2.4 GHZ intel core 2 duo, 4 GB 667 MHZ DDR2 SDRAM, nVidia GeForce graphics card, Java 7

4. Vamania

Vamania The King of Potatoes

How about ones they are the same faction? I have both Limited and Common Carrionlings, only Limited ones seem to show in the rune manager unless I use the sort by rarity option. Do other limited versions of runes have the same problem?

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

It's easier/better to make individual threads, this thread is a compilation where I will link to the bugs in question. If all of the bug reports are made here and someone needs to make a reference to a post, it makes it much more difficult if it is buried in these pages versus a thread.

6. KTCAOP

I hadn't actually checked this, I assumed that same name different rarity would not have had this problem, I will try to test this once I get back home if I can remember.

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I won a match against a dude on Training Grounds and since we were the only ones playing at the moment, I've decided a rematch so he could get the bonus too. We had to wait a while before the system matched us.

And sometimes when I'm alone and someone enters in Training Grounds, he stays for a bit and leaves. I could seem like I'm afk but I'm actually waiting for someone >o<

8. KTCAOP

I think there is the still searching algorithm, I wonder if they could have another one set up for unranked / TG games.

Goyo likes this.
  9. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

10. gatmo

gatmo New Member

from Combat log:

"ability.intensify.activate" <-- should say who/what is being intensified?

Playing "Wish" spell gives:
    <player>"wishes to the gods that "<player>" was more powerful!" <-- 2nd <player> should be the <champion> that received the Wish.
    (This one's left over from Sony)

11. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Emergency provisions deletes stat upgrade speed if inside a font.

12. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

If you mean emergency kit that's because it gives Rover: Speed. It also will never let you go over Melee Spec 1, wording implies to me that you're supposed to gain another rank on each of your turns.

13. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

I dont know if anyone alrdy report it or not. Ability Fire Votality deal fire dmg in 2 square around champion with ability. But if you mouse over on ability it shows only 1 square.

14. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

In the past you could see how many different runes you own in the rune checklist, now you see how many exist.

15. KTCAOP

If you go to the rune forger, you can still see how many different runes you own.

16. Senshu

Noted
    It depends on how big the problem is and if it is confirmed.
    Okay this has been noted.

Thanks to everyone for reporting theses.

17. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

18. Senshu

19. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

20. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I notice that lockdown bug (with flying) isn't listed here, I think it was listed some time ago but I'll make a brief description:
    Lockdown makes champions earthbound and, for that reason, they lose flying, I've seen it apply correctly every time, but the problem comes when the lockdown effect is removed, in some circumstances, champions doesn't regain flight, even when earthbound is removed.
    Case a) a champion that was flying enters (or the lockdown unit moves) lockdown zone, he gains earthbound and loses flying, if the flight champion leaves the area by himself, he doesn't regain flying, but if it's the lockdown unit the one that moves, flying is regained correctly.
    case b) If a champion with flight is deployed within lockdown's range, he'll never gain flying. It won't gain it if he or the lockdown unit moves enough to get him out of the AoE. The only way to do that is moving the lockdown unit in a way that the flight unit is outside the range, then inside again and then outside again.