Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

Stitched Tyrant can be swarmed. It drops both remains and swarm.

2. Dantezz

Dantezz Member

Please get blink on the bug list. It has been bugged for a long time now and has been reported before this. The bug happens when a 2x2 is blinked or when a 2x2 is used to cover the blink. Sometimes the blinked champ comes back on a spot near the blink spot even when the spot is covered. It is really a crap shoot to used this spell on with with 2x2 champs.

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This will be tricky to address due to how targeting is done. but good find.

4. Lexard

Lexard The King of Potatoes

I also had a very annoying bug today. i bought a extended pack and got a Blink spell. except it was a Blink*, the spell we did got in the old free tutorial startet deck. This spell cannot be traded and i was only acquired by playing the old tutorial. could that be fixed and my spell replaced with the original tradable version?

5. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Bug ---->> Boost: Construct 3 ( this ability does not stack )

And yes, today with 2 Dwarven Engineers, the boost stacks x2
    I tested with another unit more, but with rank 2 , and does not stacks. ( 2 Dwarven Engineers + Dwarven tinkerer )
    Seems to stacks the same ranges, I've only tested this with rank 3, i have only 1 Dwarven tinkerer :)

THX OWLs

6. Currahee

Currahee The King of Potatoes

I just played the daily skirmish and it happened. It happens on almost every campaign where the AI doesn't start with fonts under their control, or that have scripted behaviour or a main character to kill. If the campaign is about destroying the enemy shrine, as soon as you control all the fonts, the enemy AI immediately retreats to their shrine and barely attacks or uses abilities.

First daily skirmish the Tortuns captured one font, I captured another. They had quite an impressively scary force about to assault my font when my stealthed Deep Elf Assassin took their font. Even though they outnumbered me at my font, on their turn they turned tail and ran back to their shrine. From there it was boring to move in and destroy them all and their shrine.

I only skirmish against another friend every once in awhile, multiplayer is too stressful for me! So I play almost exclusively campaign and this AI retreat issue makes some of the campaigns boring/broken.

7. Senshu

We plan on cleaning up the Runes with * because they really server no purpose in their current rendition.

8. Senshu

I tested it on live. Both Boost: Construct 2 and 3 do not stack. I tried different combinations and every time when a champ with Boost Construct moves into range the buff is removed and reapplied. It is functioning as intended because the ability specifies it does not stack.

9. Lexard

Lexard The King of Potatoes

The Retribution spell also is not working as it should when the enemy is in Stealth. if the champion is not visible then the spell does not work. but the spell description says "Nearest Enemy Champion" and not "Nearest Enemy *Visible* Champion". ;)
    The Spell should work at invisible targets or that should be clarified at the description.

10. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Born in Blood does not grant bloodied to the surrounding opposing champs within 4 spaces.
    Searing Aura only triggers when an opponent leaves the area and re-enters. NOT every time a searing aura champ moves with in range of opposing champs.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Head of Osarius and Catharis Bloom can spawn new relics from non-original copies.

Example: HoO made a copy, I destroyed the original, then the copy made another copy.

12. Tal3234

Maxxarek sometimes when you use your invocation, and elevations used or cliffs, the invocation is lost, and no creature is invoked .. also happens when the invocation space include 3 spaces .. it's pretty weird ... sometimes happens and sometimes does not happen ...

Edit**
    also seems that the first invocation fails, no matter the place..
    aside, this champion he is unable to teleport to an area which is occupied lava ..

I tried many times to campaign against AI, not tested in 1 Vs 1

Thx OWL`s

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  13. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

These may (or may not) be WAI:

Assassinate 1 on Hyaenid Stalker does not proc scapper (on hyaenid stalker).
    A loyalty champion does not appear to benefit from loyalty if that player controls illusions from another faction if those illusions are created BEFORE the loyalty champion is deployed (I observed this with illusions produced by illusions of lies on slag overmind, with the 2 loyalty champions being voil stormflyer and ghern soothsayer)

14. Popboy100

Popboy100 The King of Potatoes

I bought a pack of runes and got a Bane Blast* making it un tradable. Just stating the issue. please fix

15. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Soultap is broken. The debuff is applied but doesn't take life away at end of turn. Animation happens and everything. Lost me a game against a UD opponent. The champion was a Lower Beast of Sheol being attacked by my Utterdark Soulrender. It had 1 hp left, I left soultap do it's thing and end my turn, but the champion didn't die/lose hp and I ended up losing.

FYI,
    Your Bro

16. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Not able to see Lichlings in Rune Forge:

Lichling missing in forge.JPG

17. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Assimilate appears to only proc once per turn, even if multiple nora globes are gathered. I noticed this using enforcer of the circle.

Edit: I'll test some more. It appears that assimilate stopped working on that enforcer for the rest of the game. He did have disease/inhib at one point, although it was cleansed with herbal antidote. I'll check whether I can duplicate.

Last edited: May 17, 2014
  18. Tal3234

Bonds of wars runes are the last expansion, can not be forge :)

LordRahan likes this.
  19. Tal3234

Ice Caster Ability ---------> Ice front ---> are not two spaces, there are three spaces becoming ice :) tooltip error

Thx Owl`s , Great work :D

20. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thanks for the information! It was helpful.