Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks for letting us know. We have added this ability to our review list.

2. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

reinforcements procting on bosses in guardians of sarvangar makin it impossible to win. also why cant scry in same campaign?

3. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Shimmerin Wings ability fails when Krikkinwing Alpha is equipped with Legion Standard...the first time is ok... the first time it is activated not fail, but then other times it is active if it fails. Tested In Vs Ia three or four times.

Thx Owls :)

4. alsins

alsins New Member

This is what arachnablade says.....Whenever equipped champion successfully makes an attack......this is what cleave says.......after this champion makes an attack, it then makes an attack against each other adjacent champion as well........it does sound that there should be more than 1 egg-sack?

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I agree.

6. arthur

arthur The King of Potatoes

I'm having a problem in the campaign Hunt for Sarinda, second mission - Praise Sarinda! - where Eona is impregnable. I'd defeated two Corruptors and Eona appeared without bringing any ward with her. First I thought that it could be hidden, but I searched all the map with the Destroyer, that has detect, but I've found nothing.
    While I was searching to find if I did something wrong, I found that some people are (or were) having this problem too: http://forums.poxnora.desertowlgames.com/index.php?threads/campaign-hunt-for-sarinda-pt-2.1276/

7. Redashes

Redashes The King of Potatoes

All Leoss in RUNE CHECK LIST under ST are not showing up in rune check list they only show up under IS.>

Leoss Border Patrol
    Leoss Druid
    Leoss Guardian
    Leoss Magnate
    Leoss Monk
    it seems this way for stiched in UD too may need to look at all split factions

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Protect the Nest:
    6 Spiderling eggs are spawned within 4 spaces of your Shrine or Avatar. At the end of your opponent's turns, one of these relics is removed from play, and in its place a Spiderling champion under your control is summoned.

It seems the Spiderlings are spawned at the end of your turn, just not the turn the eggs are spawned. At least that is how it works in the campaigns.

9. bluestun

bluestun Member

Serpentor Paradigm has precision as one of its base abilities, but its also an upgrade choice for -2 nora

10. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Starshine is a huge huge huge bug. It stacks and also is given to multiple champs! Just played a game where every single opposing champion had majestic, and the idiotic kid had the gall to say it was working as intended and not op at all lol.

FIX.

11. BroWatchThis

Charge is bugged. Acts as a ranged attack and doesn't "charge" champion towards enemy for attack.

Also, why does Falconer have 11 base dmg for 62ish nora? Blows my mind. Let's balance the Protectorate factions out... PLEASE...

12. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

Serpentor Paradigm has precision ability base and as an upgrade. possibly a typo in his server file.

13. dbouya

first upgrade ability for Frenzied Pirahnid is blank in the rune manager. no abilities are shown none of the three, it's all blank.

14. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

is there no upgrades for totem? I cant seem to do anything wit it in manager

15. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Almsgiver has a doble "swap" ability,,, rank 1 and rank 1,2 ,3. :D

16. dbouya

Ever since the in-game chat window was upgraded at my request there has remained a bug with it. clicking the up and down arrows doesn't always do what you'd expect. sometimes clicking the single up arrow will increase the size twice, sometimes once. same behavior with the single down arrow. the single up arrow and single down arrow should always increase or decrease the window size once (never twice).

17. dbouya

when draksar shifter goes into pit dragon form his regeneration ability loses it's little yellow triangle. very minor visual error.

18. dbouya

undeployed champions do not display the little yellow triangles that show which abilities are upgrades the same way they do once deloyed. minor visual issue.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  19. dbouya

the ability "ground" has range 1 even on a champion with range 5. the old grounding ability it replaces had longer range.

20. BroWatchThis

Ride down from fist of bastion goes through walls. He doesn't have to actually "ride down" selected champion. Also just bump him up to 90 Nora. He's a joke in his current state with tough and resilient.

Starshine is STILL BUGGED. So many people abusing all of these bugs right now. No damn sense of integrity in this game.