Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Righteous Deflection is bugged. It deflect the damage of the attacking champion with the conditions and abilities of the champions that's deflecting.

2. BroWatchThis

Latch on is bugged. When the champion leaps, the champion doing the latching doesn't relocate next to it. Has lost me quite a few games already, especially to the OP FS.

3. Redashes

Redashes The King of Potatoes

timber wolves only one spawns with 21 AP AND 9 Lives
    ALSO in a split deck if you try to change your avitar it will not let you says error> and you have to remake the deck all over again with other avitar

4. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

I played the Hyaenid pre-made deck against the AI (Intro to Protectorate: IS) to see what was up, and Dogpile did not debuff enemy champions or increase my damage.

5. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

Designate flagbearer doesn't give evasive anymore.

Projection on Imp Jester doesn't work properly. Sometimes it gives just an illusion and sometimes the champ completely disappears. He disappeared when I used the ability on an impassable space.

Voices in their head is also bugged. You can't move or attack with the possessed champion. Yes, he didn't had Iron Will.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  6. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Kanen Scavenger does not gain the 3 AP from FORAGE when he picks up a nora globe after being spawned/deployed (only when the globe is captured directly after being deployed, possibly because of a bug with dead eater)

7. BroWatchThis

Soultap is still does not work at all. 2 hp doesn't get removes, and 2 nora does not get added to one's nora bank.
    Been awhile since this has been known. Is this part of a much bigger problem?

8. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Northern Cross Fanatic----> when this units use "pounce" at enemy chap, impatient triggers..and this unit lose 5 hp...
    Pounce is not a attack ? i think this is a bug :)

9. Phariah

Phariah Member

played the ST daily today. had my Experimental Warspirit out w/ his horrific aura up. a Jakei Frostwing attacked using swoop. the attack hit me and the Jakei did not become frightened. the Jakei does not have fearless nor precision. the attack should have failed and it should have become frightened.

10. BroWatchThis

Cleanse does not get rid of possessed, and it should (at least it used to).

11. Tal3234

Dread of Frost giant is bugged ? the icon appears, but the effect does not apply I think .. at least not in the normal ST campaign...

12. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

Pounce is not an attack; it works as an AoE.

You can't cleanse a champion that got possessed by another champion. You have to get rid of paralyzed from the champion that used possess. Hope this makes sense

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    Tal3234 likes this.
  13. Saranea

Saranea The King of Potatoes

14. BroWatchThis

Deep Elf Manslayer's Wargaurd ability states it absorbs 5 attacks, then dies after it takes the 5th attack.
    It actually took 6 attacks to kill. 1 from my Soulrender, 2 from my Shadestriker, 2 from my Utterdark Spectre, and 1 more from the other Soulrender.

Is this a simple description overlook or is it not WAI?

Thanks.

15. Tal3234

After the patch, still missing the new runes button... :confused:

16. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

On Sunder Hellion's Flame Armor 2, it says that he gains 2 ranks of Damage Shield: Fire. When used he doesn't get the ability on his passive row of abilities and gets a Flame Armor condition that says that anything that attacks him takes 2 fire damage which doesn't line up with the description in the activated ability row.

17. Phariah

Phariah Member

Valdac is unaffected by his own healing breath aoe.

18. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

I didn't think any unit could heal itself with Healing Breath?

19. Phariah

Phariah Member

all the healing breath says affects those in the aoe. if vindrax can damage himself with his own aoe damage breath, why can't valdac heal/ cleanse himself than?

20. Radan

Radan The King of Potatoes

The ST spell Wish donot give champ the nearest equipment to it when more than 1 equipment is in play. I even read a player say he gain a demon shield this way, is it working correctly?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014