Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

in rune manager if you use fe a 15/15 bg and want to change the avatar, then you receive an error message. the change was made, but you need to reload the page to have it visible.

ormen likes this.
  2. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

pend faster! @Senshu SL MASTER RACE

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It looks like this may be tied to a few other issues we are looking into. Thanks for bringing it up.

4. ihnen

ihnen New Member

i'm not sure why this isn't already up here since to my knoledge it has been going on for a while but the spell "touch of vindrax" does not work as stated. resilient and lifedrinker still occur but aggressive does not get added to the abilities. please either fix the spell or the description.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Description fixed for next patch.

6. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...........

7. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Tidal Wave is not doing damage to friendly non-aquatic, non-semiaquatic or non-amphibious champions. Not sure if WAI, but the description says otherwise.

8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I was playing vs IS and the opponent could deploy adjacent to the avatar

9. Gekigangar

Gekigangar The King of Potatoes

Nefari Griefbearer has the conduit ability: Specifically says it takes global damage effects and loss of life: Does nothing aginst blobal loss of life from dark favor, and unholy tomb is also ignored. Haven't seen conduit working on any global effects though i havent tried them all.

conduit is broken

10. Phariah

Phariah Member

SP's equipment Static Bracelet is still broken. the ability Static Aura does not show up on abilities after equipping, Catalyst does but no Aura.

11. Sokolov

On the list, thanks.

12. Sokolov

Conduit will be removed from the game.

13. Sokolov

This should be fixed.

Tweek516 likes this.
  14. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Soul harvest has different icons for the two ranks.

Attached Files:

15. sodastar

sodastar The King of Potatoes

grant death nova fire. the death nova part deals 0 damage when the champ dies other than by detonate. the animation still shows the death nova blast.

16. Cody

Cody The King of Potatoes

Elsari Bazaar: Shrine exertion only gives 2 ap instead of the 3 ap in the description. Which isn't a problem, because I'm probably the only one who uses it atm.

I trained refreshing elixer on Merdith then shrine exertion and when I used exert I only got 2 ap. Ok I thought to myself... Maybe it's just a minor, like maybe it doesn't work in a single turn if you use both the abilities, but sure enough it kept giving me 2 ap. I tried 7 times. lol and then I even trained shrine exertion on elsari witch and it was still 2 ap. Transfigured; shrine. Made no difference.

17. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Defensive stance(1) on Ironfist Warsaint is not giving out the +2 def as in description. It however is taking the -2 dmg though.

18. Cody

I'm sure you're well aware of this but mystic aletier doesn't work at all. I had deja vu that somebody quit over this before.

19. Cody

The client loads buggy. Doesn't always display lobby and can't go join campaign without it freezing. Nov 29/15. I also got in a match with LeEntourage on the same buggy client to only have my skeleton excavator stifled and unable to move for the rest of the game.

My screenshot evidence is gone. But he was playing UD stitches and I got a double bar visual of slothful when I re-activated block to try to move again.

You think it could've been influenced by my computer? I recently put in a scratched cannon installation CD and might have pressed my hold down ctrl. (my macro to zoom in and out on the mouse)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  20. Cody

Putrid Zombie is having the same effect with gaining ap through shrine exertion. He only gets 2

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015