Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. pandaguard

pandaguard New Member

Hi there I play SL and just played a game with my Draksar BG and the game just started and I used the spell quickening with my 2champs, draksar charger and draksar high priest and was suppose to 1round a champion and I used quickening then used my draksar charge ability and went for a basic attack after the charge and I should of got 3 attacks because the quickening says

"Friendly champions are quickened ( The next time this champion makes a basic attack it makes a second attack against the same target for 0 ap.) After this spell has been cast no other spells can be cast this turn. "

It only gave me 2 attacks with my charger total when I had 8ap from the charge point so it didnt quicken my basic attack and the champion with sibling survived and basically ruined the entire game.

2. Vadiga

Vadiga New Member

I've just started playing again, so I figured I'd try out some of the new cards. After using the spell "mimic" I found out however, the card doesn't do what it claims. The card claims:
    "Target friendly champion gains all upgraded abilities of adjacent non-Avatar/Boss/Elite enemy champion. Basic attacks and abilities that change a champion's form are not gained."

I've tried it several times, and up till now it has only once copied "all upgraded abilities" - and I'm not even sure of that anymore. The rest of the time it only copied one of the two. Most recently I've tried it on champions with block and riposte (Bok guardian) and tough + resilient (snaptooth crawmangler). In the first instance my champion only got the ability block and in the second instance I only got the ability tough.
    So mimic only seems to currently copy the first of the two upgrade abilities.

3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/mimic-spell.16227/#post-235235
    known bug unfortunately

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Hello.

1. in the campaign " triple thread" - third part - the bot shrine cannot take damage. I get in complete control, no more opposing champions spawning, but don't understand how to end the mission. Is there a bug that doesnt trigger some event?

2. "divine dispersal" spell of IS cannot be cast. tried in 3 different campaign/skirmish games.

3. "spell ward" spell of IS should set all spell in CD with a CD augmented by 4. I don't know about the opponent, but it takes your spell runes and puts them in CD with a CD of exactly 4, regardless their base CD. Is it intedeed to be like this?

example : i played a deck with 2 spell ward. Draw the first. play. I get one spell ward with CD 8 and one with CD 4. after 4 turns, i got one in hand and one with cd4. I recast. I get both with CD 8. How is it supposed to work?

thanks and good work

5. sheik13

sheik13 The King of Potatoes

Thats also happening to me in the final mission of Wrath of the Exile.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Was there anything in play that could have cleansed it first?

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Was probably leech vitality, not life siphon.

8. sodastar

sodastar The King of Potatoes

did it have life siphon or just leech vitality?

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

It has both (I believe).

10. Cody

Cody The King of Potatoes

Yeah, okay, it was leech vitality. I didn't know that worked like that.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  11. Cody

I was playing a game with blood phoenix and it died by my own elsari culler after it summoned a skeleton with slaver's whip from sp and instead of re-birthing it just spawned back at my font with no ap. Then it died a second time and was re-birthed with ap but the rune was in my cooldown dock and I was still able to use it. So basically blood phoenix had 3 lives.

I tried to replicate the same situation but with no success.

Random?

12. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

nevermind

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  13. Cody

Mute Stalker is keeping his preparation for an extra turn if he only attacks once?

Can somebody look into this

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  14. Cody

Mind Flyer Queen can be equipped after death when the ability brainless says they cannot be equipped. I don't know who equips brainless champions, but it happened.

Mind Flyer Queen's equipment doesn't equipped to the closest and sometimes doesn't even equipped at all.

She is a 110% buggy

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  15. Cody

Maleficia's Censure goes through everything. The description says loss of life attack when it does a true damage effect. I can use it to go through horrific aura, fear, elusive. You name it, I've done it.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  16. Cody

Primordial Enigma's rune description says within 3 spaces to take damage but when you deploy the rune itself it says within 4 spaces with a telegraph of 4 and does not take damage in the fourth space. This is very deceiving as I almost lost a game because of this; thankfully the guy was sensible and gave me an FQ

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  17. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I can concur it is not affected by horrific aura.

18. MS11

MS11 New Member

Hi, dont know if someone already reported this... Not sure completely this is a bug but tell me what you think guys.

When using Fan Faire (Fascinate) on champ with aggressive ability.

At the begining of turn if fascinate ability made opponent champ to get engaged with champ with already mentioned aggressive ability, that champ wont make free attack.

I think it should make an attack, there isnt reason why it shouldnt. Maybe that is something it can be fixed.

19. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Aggressive only works if the opponent moves to engage. relocation/pull/kb effects to engage a champion with aggressive doesnt and shouldnt trigger it.

20. Cody

Magistrate doesn't heal off an 11 hp revenant if skull of decay is out?