Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Unable to reproduce. What was the situation?

2. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

On two different occasions, it has not done dmg, I can't really remember the first one, but the latest Arroyo was 6 spaces away from my newly deployed shredder and only took dmg after turn ended

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Ah, yea, it got nerfed to 5 spaces awhile back. The per turn damage is still 6 but that'll be fixed (should also be 5).

Note that RNG 5 is basically the new standard for many effects now.

4. Flyingfinn

Okay, so the text needs to be updated.
    Also, nerf to the shredder's offensive, maybe boost it's defensive side?

5. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Heroic Achievements Leading by Example and The Hunted does not seem to work, at least in PvE - have killed countless Heroes and Split Heroes since the beginning of these, but the counter is still at zero.

6. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Managed to fight a Split Hero and kill it in my PvP game too, counter didn't go up by one though.
    @Sokolov

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  7. Flyingfinn

An Obsidian wing which had Bounce used on, used grappling hook on my unit and became engaged. Bounce did not knockback.

Edit: apparently bounce does not work with some relocation abilities. Did not work with a bounced unit after getting engaged via flood knockback

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  8. Flyingfinn

Cleansing mist spell says it cleanses and then heals. It seems to heal first. So diseased units are in a pinch...

9. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Freeze in Place spell says "AoE:4 Enemy champs gain immobile for 2 turns.", however when cast it makes my champs immobile too.

10. Tosthene

Tosthene New Member

There seems to be an issue when a champion shadowtouched is killed. The Battle Leader ability doesn't trigger. Worse, the Flame Dragoleech shadowtouched in the Skeezick Warpath campaign doesn't increment the "Kill the Dragoleeches" counter when it is killed and I'm stuck. On the contrary the Blinking Creeper's Worm Lord ability does trigger correctly.

11. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

OK. So increase gravity lasts for 6 turns, but when flying units are grounded by increase gravity they NEVER re-gain flying, while non flying champs lose grounded after the 6 turns expire. can this be looked at @Sokolov

12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

This is a problem with the grounded effect in general. if it comes from a secondary condition like ensnared it's fine but everything that applies the real effect never goes away

13. GuitarApe

GuitarApe The King of Potatoes

Flameburst on Hyaenid Flamefist is not knocking back units when attack is successful. Also sabotage electricity didn't work for Hyaenid Dreamcrusher.

14. TeaNinja

Tortun Captain randomly got +1 defense. My opponent and another player both could not identify from what. It was equipped with Dreadeye Symboite, and engaged in battle with my Salaman Elite equipped with Gold Sand.

15. Saranea

Saranea The King of Potatoes

Fading Recollection doesn't clear abilitys granted by bounty hunter.

How to reproduce:
    1) Have a bounty hunter unit attack another unit.
    2) Gain hunter: xxx ability
    3) let enemy cast fading recollection on that unit

result: unit looses all abilitys (except basic attacks of cause) but the hunter: xxx ability.

(edit: seen against a yeti apostate that got hunter: underdepths)

Sincerely

16. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

This is WAI, since fading recollection specifically states all "base and upgraded" abilities, ie. abilities that the unit starts with on deploy. Anything that it gains once it is on the board will stay after a FR.

Two contributions of my own (that are known but haven't been dealt with in a long time):

Stitched possession targets the earliest-deployed unit rather than the closest.
    Favor of the Queen cannot be dispelled.

17. mini

mini Well-Known Member

Pilfered Armory doesn't work properly. Instead of equiping opposing champion, it DOES EQUIP EVERY UNIT ON THE MAP.

TeaNinja likes this.
  18. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

I write also here. Elven Druid in bear form cannot revert when using ability, neither to original nor to other form.
    Also illusions of units with pounce can pounce and damage.

19. ArtmanOz

ArtmanOz The King of Potatoes

Sabotage (element) bypasses (element) eater ability. Occured in two games I played recently. When the eater unit was deployed, it took damage first, gained vulnerability then eater worked afterwards.

20. TeaNinja

I mentioned this one before. It is such a game changing bug it should be hotfixed.

Tweek516 likes this.