Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Nautilak

Nautilak Devotee of the Blood Owl

Is anyone else having an issue with it no longer allowing you to log-in to the client?

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Pox Renovator portrait (in deck, I mean the preview) doesn't display (is replaced by a white square-like error) in the rune manager on the website. The actual rune artwork is displayed fine both when I click the rune and in the bottom of the page along with the rest of the runes.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

When you enter in a bad password, there is that weird popup which has a link that sends you to a dead page

Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 7.51.51 PM.png

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks, noted

5. KTCAOP

Apparently for people that have multiple harbingers and Renovators, it makes it difficult to add them into a battle group, you need to sort them out by individual faction in order to add them, possibly due to having the same RuneID?

Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 8.25.57 PM.png

6. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

Has anyone mentioned the dailies are unplayable?

7. Senshu

Bot server is off-line which makes the Dailies not visible.

8. Senshu

This isn't really a bug but I have made not of it.

9. Senshu

1. If someone can find a way to reproduce this 100% of the time that would be very helpful.
    2. If you are referring to No spells or Equipment appearing in your hand then that is a known issue.
    3. Can anyone else confirm the issue with Divine Favor?
    4. This is a known issue.
    5. Does this happen while in rune forge or when you close the widow and reopen rune forge?

10. Senshu

It would be helpful to have a full reproduction guide that results in this issue happening consistently.

11. Senshu

What's the problem here? Are you using a single button Mac mouse?

12. Senshu

1. That may be a result of the problems with the Bot server.
    2. Nora Globes are mentioned in the second Tutorial.
    3. This is a known issue you need to re-log to progress.

13. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

skywing eminent used his negate magic ability and combat log said only "ability.activate.global" or something and didnt say what was cast or by which rune. It still played the sound and visual effect though.

14. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Not sure if this is a bug but it might help.. The theme deck Neuromancy has the wrong image in Marketplace.

HTH

15. KTCAOP

If possible, please provide screenshots, just sometimes helps to visualize it.

16. Nautilak

Nautilak Devotee of the Blood Owl

Senshu, the 1 issue seems to occur whenever I encounter an issue that causes Pox to freeze or prevent me from changing tabs. It's almost as if it's thinking Pox is still open when I'm trying to log-in again. But I haven't encountered it since earlier.

Yeah, that was what I was talking about. I couldn't get the client to let me in at the time when I posted it so I hadn't checked general to see it was known.

The Divine Favor issue I had earlier triggered in the daily for Exile when I was using the paladin public deck. My North Cross and Priest DF healed themselves but none of my other units. It happened in all three instances that game against the AI. I haven't tested it since.

It happens after I've started my client with the Rune Manager and the Rune Forge so far. It'll randomly occur when I go to open it the first time or reopen it. When I have to enter my information it sometimes doesn't take it.

But if I can get another to work, such as earlier the Rune Manager, then it let me into the forge after. It appears to be an issue with it actually recognizing me as signed in when in client than anything else.

Also, the last time I logged in conditions still weren't working for me but I thought I had saw you mention a patch was on the way. I didn't know if this was resolved or not and thought i'd mention it.

17. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ok, can you please suggest any site where I can upload the screenshot and provide a link here?

18. KTCAOP

Any would work, Imageshack, Photobucket, FLickr, you can also upload the file here using the upload a file button at the bottom right of the screen.

LordRahan likes this.
  19. Teck5

Teck5 New Member

Im stuck at the login. Keep getting the nullpointer exception everytime :(

20. KTCAOP

Right now it's undergoing maintenance. Try again in a couple of hours and let us know if you are still experiencing issues.