Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Re-posting to make it easier to find. Sorry KT i didn't notice this thread before posting on general.
    • Rune text on pox renovator is missing. It currently shows a command like rune.text.1543
    • The in-game rune manager currently asks for you to login. Kinda pointless since im accessing it from in-game, why do I need to prove my identity twice.
    • The remember me check box still doesn't function. Website or in-game manager. This issue doesn't seem to affect the forums though.
    • I don't like that greens get new rank icons while we don't :mad: (Not an urgent issue lol just trying to get your attention.. We want old rank symbols!)
    These are what I found so far.. Solid work though Greens! Full marks ;)

2. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Pox Skill Error.jpg

One more bug I found out...

3. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

In forum uploader served well for me. Thanks!

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Thank for the report! Any catalogue of these will be helpful! I will do my best over the next couple of days to better compile these, but having a visual really helps give an idea and context to the issue. If you see more, please feel free to report!

5. KTCAOP

Just updating that we do indeed now have a holy mace and that the tutorial left off where I completed it!

Progress!

Screen Shot 2014-03-09 at 4.40.45 AM.png

6. Silveraine

Another one. My stats in the launch pad are just half correct :p
    upload_2014-3-9_17-16-48.png

Please note:
    • The win loss ratio is currently only displayed without the loss. Also these are my non ranked game stats. I would like think this page was meant to display the ranked game ratio?
    • The experience displayed is incorrect as per my original experience as shown on the website.

7. KTCAOP

However, it appears while I can complete it, I no longer progress through it. Will do one more trial!

8. KTCAOP

I was able to complete the tutorial, but it appears you are only able to do so on a new account. If you try to progress through the tutorial through the training grounds, you will not be able to succeed. In the tutorial, i noticed that conditions and effects were being applied, but will test more tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2014-03-09 at 5.20.49 AM.png

9. Silveraine

Something else I picked up while observing a game..

upload_2014-3-9_18-5-14.png

Certain abilities/effects are not being displayed correctly.. It's all in codes!

10. PoxMunch

PoxMunch The King of Potatoes

any time 4 things come out at once like spiders in a campaign the client crashes

11. PoxMunch

PoxMunch The King of Potatoes

also every time i come out of a game i can't go back into any one or any lobby so i have to restart

12. Puzonik

Puzonik New Member

No daily....

13. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

"Holdinging" is a typo. Minor bug. Easily fixed.

14. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

Precision : if you undo/do the checkbox in the options it replays (sounds are ok)

15. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Casting Gale Force crashed my game, global effects at the time was Skywing Emminent's Anti-Magic Field

16. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks for the clarification.

Can anyone else confirm this and provide a step by step reproduction?

17. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Whenever I leave a game, spectating or playing; I end up in a broken version of the ranked lobby in which there is only my guild chat (which is the only functional thing), and none of the battlegrounds/TG tabs work, they are semi grayed out.

18. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

confirmed.

Also, I get this when i click "account" on the pox launcher:

HTTP Status 404 - /account
    type Status report

message /account

description The requested resource is not available.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.52

19. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

some bugs i found with fw
    dark healing
    didnt reduce the healing of my opponents runes through the effects blood balls, life drinker , and life siphon nor did it heal my runes at the end of the turn

terrify
    randomly launches champs across the board when it happens it uses the visual effect of vertical push

20. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

i bought 2 boxes and received the same results