Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Sometimes I get this after a game
    2.PNG
    Once this happens all buttons become unresponsive except for campaigns which brings me back to the normal campaign screen except some of the text is justified weird and the campaigns are unresponsive as Kayle and Galandra described. 3.PNG

Attached Files:

• 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      857.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I checked it just now and yes, Senshu, it still does.

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This is a known issue we need to look into further.

Could you go step by step through the process of this issue. Also, if more players could also verify that this is or isn't happening. We need to be able to reproduce the bug to fix it.

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Okay, this is what I've done: I clicked on any of the available campaigns - the choice doesn't matter - then I clicked on the campaigns button. I was moved back to the campaigns list but all the campaigns except for the free-by-default ones were locked.

5. Senshu

It took a while and Electrostaticificationized does not appear to be functioning appropriately for its description. In the future please stat how it is not working.

6. Senshu

Okay, I have found the precise reproduction that causes this problem. Thanks for your help.

7. Authyrtyr

For me when I cast Electrostatificationized I get a lightning animation around the target and then nothing else happens. Most importantly, there's no damage.

8. Senshu

That isn't what happened when I tested the spell. Regardless there does seem to be something wrong with how this spell is functioning.

9. Authyrtyr

I've noticed that we've gone between the same 2 daily sets over and over again, is that a bug?

I've tested it mainly in the first and third fight of Euan's Last Stand and this happens to me every single time.

10. Zebu

Zebu New Member

Why did , single player mode take away my advanced campaigns that I bought befor the switch over. Do I have to save more gold up to rebuy them all over again.

11. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

All of the campaigns should have been gifted for free if you transferred successfully.

12. Zebu

Zebu New Member

ok yes they where and i got to play them , but tonight when i played my fav Grimlic's Desent and surrendered it took away ever game that you can buy, not the ones that are free.

13. Zebu

Zebu New Member

ok i closed and reopened the game and they are back

14. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

what about 2v2 if it's not working it's a bug?

15. Senshu

We are aware of 2v2 not working and it is in our queue to address.
    There are issues with transferred accounts and the Single Player campaigns staying unlocked. It is on our list to tackle.

16. Senshu

Okay I am going through the list to verify some of these issues.

Verified
    • Rune Checklist - Split faction runes only showing up in one faction only - In particular, the faction that comes first alphabetically.
    • New Messages are not displaying a new message icon - Source
    • Game Chat - When you type using the ellipses "…" text gets cut off afterwards.
    • "Battlegrounds Matches" are appearing in the "Training Grounds" lobby

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  17. Saranea

Saranea The King of Potatoes

New bug:

- renamed decks are not avaiable in the battle grounds

How to reproduce:

- Copy a deck (didn't test for new created ones, but should work the same)
    -> you can select it in battlegrounds after refreshing, select your deck and you are free to go.

- rename the deck
    -> you can no longer select the deck at all (after refreshing) (single player and Launchpad daily are unaffected of this bug, didn't test ranked, just "free matches")

Sincerly

18. Senshu

I can confirm this, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

19. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

dailies stop to work again?

20. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!