Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This may be a working as intended but we will look into this just in case.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  2. Fluster

Fluster New Member

yah im having trouble in Rune Trader i cannot Cancle my trade for some reason.

3. Senshu

Are you using the in-game rune trader or the one on the website?

4. Fluster

Fluster New Member

in game Trader

5. Senshu

Yeah, that is a known issue regarding confirmation windows not appearing.

6. mahesar

mahesar The King of Potatoes

Globe of Deception: Doesn't affect Stitched remains. The remains still drop a nora globe, all other globes turn into blood balls correctly.

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

A lot of people are being shown as unranked even if they have a rank

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

A really minor one but the in-game description for a champion's SPD stat (when you hover over the speed with the cursor) states, "This champion gains it's speed" when it should be "This champion gains its speed."

9. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Stitched Reconstitution on Stitched Tyrant does not work properly.

If the Stitched Tyrant uses this ability to gain a Stitchling Rider beyond the initial two, it will have no effect, even though the Stitched Tyrant will show a condition of having an extra rider.

It will not heal any extra hit points and will not create any Stitchlings beyond the initial two.

10. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

^ Elric this bug was there when i played stitched months ago too

11. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

any thing new about that? (it's start to be very boring)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  12. bluestun

bluestun Member

"Coralwood is the Jellebrium's most sacred substance. Putting it at risk shows just how serious they are about fighting the corruption." ~ Tidemaster Dersok, envory to the Jellebrium

This is the text for coralwood lagoon. As you can see there is a typo with envory instead of envoy

13. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

in the fast we have a buttom in Rune manager to see current battle group I see he is missing

14. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Fullscreen mode is showing on the screen with the bottom sliced off the window, halfway through the "End Turn" button... champ conditions are cut off and champ stats (HP, DAM, etc) are not visible.

(MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks 9.2, 2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo, 4 GB ram)

15. Senshu

Sounds like a screen resolution issue. Does this only happen in fullscreen? See if changing your laptop monitor settings to a different resolution results in the same issue.

16. RedDain

It only happens in fullscreen... and can you make a suggestion as to what resolution to change to? The only options I have are "Best for display" and "Scaled"

17. Senshu

Try any resolution other than what you are currently using. I want to see if it has something to do with your laptop's native resolution. Also a screenshot and your current resolution settings would also be helpful.

18. singinsammy

singinsammy Member

Confirmed... I had this issue both in dailies and ranked

19. RedDain

So I've tested both 1440x900 and 1280x800. 1440x900 is "Best for Display" and it looks best (not good, but best). 1280x800 is worse - more is cut off the bottom, and a bunch is cut off the right side as well.

20. RedDain

I was able to use fullscreen with no cropping at full resolution... by moving the dock to the bottom of the screen.

Have your coders check to see if they are somehow ignoring or otherwise mis-construing dock placement -- remember that OS X you can have the dock on left, right or bottom, dock size can be adjusted, and dock can also be set to "hide/appear" in its allotted spot.

I think what is happening is that the Pox window (fullscreen) is looking for a dock on the bottom, by default (factory settings). If it is not there (I like to have it on the left side of my screen) then the Pox window will extend beyond the screen to the bottom (looking for dock?) and will extend off the screen to the right (bumped over by dock on left, in my case?)