Bugs report

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by Andoid, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Andoid

Andoid Member

#1 when you play Training/Faction missions the first time works with not problems but play it a 2nd Time in a row and it will just continue to load and never stop, try to x the window and it doesn't want to close have to reset my PC, happens in Full Screen and window.

#2 one time and one time only on Training/Faction missions the controls locked up and I could not end my turn and move my rune or put new one's down but I could look at the stats and details of the runes, was in Full Screen.

#3 this is the biggest glitch and is a most fix, I have completed all the Faction missions but did not unlock all the decks, the one's I have are as follows:

Drunken Dwarves

Ironfist Inquisition

Ranged Assault

Skeezick Menace

Sky Empire

Winter's Grip

That's all that unlocked and Drunken Dwarves icon is glitched as well it has the Savage Tundra icon when you are ingame but if you look at it on the PoxNora web site it's fine. both Full Screen and window.

#4 none of the Daily missions for gold works for me I have played PvP and PvE and it will not give me my 350 gold, by the looks of it this is a new account glitch I believe as @Etherielin does not have this problem.

Play on the Steam version.

I hope this helps you fix the problem's ;)