Buying in the marketplace?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alan, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Alan

Alan The King of Potatoes

I am a new player, almost a week into it, found the faction i like and a deck. Now that i have the basics down, what should i be buying in the market place? I want to increase my collection but is it better to buy core set over extended? since i play SL , are there better cards for me in one or the other? some tips on getting better cards and the best way to do it would be appreciated.

2. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

Definitely want to buy extended over core, better value. Also, the most recent release is usually the best way to buy. Each mid term rune is still worth a lot, and you could trade them into Poxbox

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

also when you play you receive core set runes as reward. definetely buy extended OR prebuild decks (they are shardable and usually have a lot of value)

4. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

Buy a premade deck (the ST is good for it) and shard the lot, you'll get a lot more worth than buying packs with randoms, so much so in fact, to me it feels like an exploit

5. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

If you have an idea of what kind of SL deck you'd like to build hit me up and il sort you out with some runes

6. Alan

Alan The King of Potatoes

i am running two right now. i went skeezick because i had a lot of the runes, i am still missing some that i want. I just made a kanen yesterday from scratch which i like.