Cactuar Crate - Coalitions Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, May 11, 2015.

1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Feel free to remove dogpile from the game. It is bland and useless.

2. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

To a certain extent this applies to elsari bazaar as well.

Netherzen likes this.
  3. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Collective ambassador has some issues too. She cleanses change of plans off of herself, and she has attack: physical, which doesnt make sense for an unarmed ranged mermaid.

Also the Collective relic applies its buff inconsistently. I havent tested it thoroughly but it seems to only hand out the buff 3-4 times before stopping.

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Wow, KF bonus change isnt even "under consideration" anymore.
    Good way to f*** IS and ST up, without touching KF.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

How is ST ****ed up? The fact that they are a competitive faction with a strong bonus shows how little they needed an arbitrary +1 AP.

6. Pedeguerra

Im not advocating against the ST/IS change, what I have been saying is: as far as justice goes, KF should get the bonus changed as well, because "its a competitive faction that doesnt need the arbitrary +1SPD"; the reasoning was flawed, because maps were being changed, so the "8AP on first turn of movement" got blown away; ST change in particular was rushed and thought carelessly, because IS at least got a good font bonus to replace it with - ST just had to be dealt with.
    Thats why it was f***ed up.
    I dont expect you to agree or understand because we all know how you feel towards ST, but please refrain from quoting me trying to make me look like a baby zealot when Im not.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

The difference being is that IS and ST had there own bonuses already and thus shouldnt have also been getting a +1ap cause that flirts pretty strongly with the purest form of imbalance. Meanwhile that's KF's entire bonus it's not even a fair comparison

8. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Justice? KF bonus is their BONUS, it is not in any way arbitrary.

The injustice was that ST had an extra bonus for so long, not that it was removed.

heroics and SPiEkY like this.
  9. Pedeguerra

Ok badger, whatever.
    Lets just forget that for about 5 years all ST champs were designed with that little +1AP while in the font in mind, and after the change a couple of 5SPD were made into 6SPD as "compensation". Yeah, that was pretty fair.
    What would you care though.

10. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

The difference is that ST's bonus is the additional HP. With all of the ice/snow generation that ST is able to produce the +1 AP from arctic was more than just the font. I'm not saying that the KF bonus shouldn't be changed, but even with all the spitballing that has been done so far I don't think there's been a really good suggestion yet on how to change it. The people that play KF want something that will still be competitive and the people that don't play KF could care less as long as the speed goes down. I'm still part of the camp that would like to see the speed reduced just to open up design space, but I haven't seen a really good suggestion on how to change it yet. There have been a few that might be workable with a whole lot of work put into redesigning almost all of KF champs.

11. Pedeguerra

Yes, Im aware of that and agree with everything you said.
    The change should not be rushed at all.
    However, its missing from the Crates first page, and my only conclusion is Sok decided to let the idea go, even though a lot of KF players (like yourself, Chiao) approve a change on the bonus.

12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

the real joke here is deploying a draksar archer at all

drathys and SaintKiwi like this.
  13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

KF bonus stuff added back in, along with a few other things added. Just a copy-paste error when I was merging the old stuff in.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  14. Pedeguerra

Ok, sorry for being a pain, then.

15. Sokolov

No problem, good catch :)

16. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

When Dark Knight dies while Elsarin Night he respawns with the 2+ speed and elusive permanently.
    If you use Divinity's Touch on Dark Knightwho has already been reborn he is redeployed with 1 speed and 1 hp (and other really low stats).

Also Sokobro are you gonna give them moga's some love? They could use it with the new formula.

17. Sokolov

Moved all the faction/bonus stuff to a single section.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Draksar High Priest is 79 nora
    Skeezick Herder is 92 nora

Two themes held back because their signature synergy champ is garbage. Beasts even more so because they completely rely on herder to not be bad. Please have a heart.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Also surge beasts is cheaper than surge mutant, shouldn't it be equal or the other way around? Mutants aren't exactly... anything?

20. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I think that's FW's fault.