Cactuar Crate - Coalitions Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, May 11, 2015.

1. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Thunderhead Elemental:
    Sonic Surge.
    Kinda silly.
    if you cast it with 11 ap. and are locked by two units, or have any means of increasing your ap you deal 33 damage to a unit without fail. even worse it has an aoe of 2 which means its very easy to include more than 1 unit in its area of effect which scales its damage to exponential proportions. Then lets ignore that fact and just look at how pacified actually works. you pacify yourself. this is supposedly the draw back that makes this ability cost its price. if anything, this is a boon. you can make yourself pacified and then walk right past all the enemy units. deal damage to them, as you give them the middle finger as you stroll on by, and then dump yourself on their font and go extra Nora for me plox. yes. best ability ever. That's without mentioning its other abilities.

Garr123, Sirius and Netherzen like this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Could dashing manouvre include which attack from which champ is going to miss in 6 turns?

The first opposing attack against everyone? First opposing attack against this champion? This champions first opposing attack?

Clarity please!

SPiEkY, kalasle and KingJad like this.
  3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Sonic Surge makes the presence of Sonic Resistances, Energy Thief or Tough mandatory to compete in ranked. Also, cheap relics to protect one's fonts (why are these things so good at capping fonts?). Ensnaring/Stunning doesn't work because woopty-doo, Cleansing Emerald/Vial.

4. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

that still doesn't address the fundamental issue of its damage potential or the fact that even if you were to deploy a relic on your font to defend it from being capped. youd have to pull back melee units to handle the elemental because of absorb which renders ranging it obsolete. then we get into the territory of its high hp. and its speed that makes it faster than most melee units. which would give it an advantage in a one on one. even more problematic is the potential for tremor to make those same melee units lumbering and then to simply run circles around them, giving them the middle finger.

The design is just plain weird. the natural counter to it is ranged. yet it has a ranged counter. which forces melee units to address it. which this unit counters. no matter what you actually do. you pretty much play into your opponents hands unless you can one turn it. but with its 53 hp and 2 DEFENSE. this is difficult.

5. Puffknight

Puffknight I need me some PIE!

Hello @Sokolov ,
    The new FS relic - The Colective does not grant its bonus when it should "Depoly a campion with a different race then the ones already deployed".
    In some cases, if you have The Colective + Banner out , the newly deployed champion does not get any of the bonuses , no banner and no colective.

I have tested togheter with Pooipants.

Please investigate and fix.

Thanks.

6. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Sonic surge is overpowered.

Maybe remove the +AP and reduce the damage to 2.

Would still be good damage and mobility.

Garr123, Tweek516, SPiEkY and 3 others like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Terminus and sapping armor don't work combined.

Bug or intended?

8. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Great post by ....... Burn.....

79 nora priest......and 77 archer......

9. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Bug imo - Moles said it will be synergy probably deploy order problem like allways.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

SP cannon is utter loljokesOP btw

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Slowing armor only procs on basic attack. (got hit by censur on malefica and she didn't lose all AP). Description says "attack". WAI?

12. sidmouth

sidmouth The King of Potatoes

I'm watching a game right now, FS against UD. The FS player's collective stopped working after 1 or 2 champs. New champs are also not getting the banner bonus. UD's bonus isn't working for any new champs at all. It's pretty funny, but clearly there is something wrong with the collective or maybe all sorts of Bane Shift.

BurnPyro likes this.
  13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Suggest changing Drain from range 4 to range 5, for two reasons: it then has the same range as Transfer Life (I see these two as inverses), and it syncs up all of Xulos's ranges. Xulos currently has 5/4/5 for max ranges, which feels bad for design. Additionally, although Transfer Life and Drain aren't perfect mirrors right now, at least mixing their ranges would be a good start.

14. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

If Sonic Surge is an Issue, So too should Flame Surge be. (Upgrade tree 1 for Fire Pheonix)

Though i haven't even tried Thunder Elemental yet - Cyclop too fun

Sirius likes this.
  15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Fire Phoenix is Op anyway

SPiEkY and Xuvali like this.
  16. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Amplify Sonic doesn't work....justsaying

17. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

Thanx for changing corgi knight from warrior to knight class sok^^

18. limone1981

2 sonic ele on the field...all my champ with attack sonic, nothing changed

19. limone1981

Double checked....with 40% of amp it worked (either attk and aura).
    one thing captain: what the firk is destorum??

20. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

A pox player