Cactuar Crate - Coalitions Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, May 11, 2015.

1. Morrack

Morrack New Member

Sok, can you change Collective Ambassador to be Semi-Aquatic as well? All Circadians are Semi, it seems flavorful for Ambassador to be Semi too. No need to change costs dramatically for that, I'd just like her to be like the rest.

Also, it would be great if Circadian Templar could receive Attack: Spear as well. Seems logical since, well, he carries a spear and all.

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

wasn't gaining 2 ap for sp on deploy considered 2 strong.

I know this one won't have quite the same effect in the early game wouldn't a max of 2 be considered reasonable along with a +1 max ap.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

During today's patch Avenger went up 1 Nora. What changed?

4. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

5. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Consolidate races plz.

Let Humans be humans not Barbarians like it used to be.
    not every "human" in IS need to be barbarian

Same goes for KF Vashals - they dont need to be beasts - it lead to boost etc interactions and this is not needed.

Accualy can we do somethign about race beast - NOT EVERYTHING need to get boosted .....

Some goes for Dwarf / Construct things - those can get boosted by 2 themes.

6. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

but you have all these spells specifically for draksar and boosts as well. why is it ok for them but not for other themes?

7. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Draksar is race Draksar - it get boosted by ONE theme. ( some of them indead are Draksar Dragon )

While Vashals are DUAL race same goes for IS - Dwarf Construct

My point is that runes should have ONE race and belong in more or less ONE theme

8. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

That would really limit diversity imo since runes would only be usable in specific themes. It's fine for certain runes to be specific like this but not a majority.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

What SL needs:

Valdac - Self healing (regen 2-3)
    Draksar High Priest - An enabler with such meager stats shouldn't be 79 nora. Please adjust to low 70s, he was 71 nora before and I only ran 1.
    Beast herder - 93 nora is just too much. Remove sand sandbag and make him low 80s nora. Perhaps adjust beast herder to refund 10 instead of 15 to get him cheaper and add some hps to that thing.

Much thanks

edit: in theme ranged. Beasts and dragons are looking at you.

10. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Sever summon and new abilites which deal damage to summons also affect summoned relics.Is this suppose to work like that?
    My issue with this is that stitched remains are summoned relics,the recent changes to hp formula and the new summon counters have really hit stitched hard.
    Would it be possible to make stitched remains real again as they were before?This would help stitched a lot in being competitve again.

Skeezick likes this.
  11. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Think this has been brought up before but figure I can try. Boon of the wind costs 6 nora and gives roughly 4 nora worth of abilities/stats ( 1 for 1 damage and 3 for a rank of evasive ) seeing as there are conditions on granting it shouldn't boon be less than or at least equal to the cost of what it gives?

12. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We are working on this at the moment.

13. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

WAI. This does suck for Stitched players though :(

Netherzen and Skeezick like this.
  14. nynevening

nynevening Member

Then plz make more ud/kf elves mechanics.

15. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Logistics: Speed costs 5 nora and provides +1 SPD. Logistics: Flanking costs 5 nora and provides +1 SPD and Flanking.

soulmilk and claydude5 like this.
  17. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

nerf woodchuck 72 nora really?

18. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

St Semmirs brew is a little insane. Free, gives great abilities and stats, and gives a boost when removed.

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Technically not free since you have to pay for Beermaiden and all she really does is give out brews and invigorate. Granted Invigorate is a great ability but no one is paying 63 nora for a passive invig bot.

20. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Execution order: 30
    Friendly Melee champions have execute until end of turn and gain 1 ap

Basically a melee bullseye