Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

[​IMG]
    Courtesy of @Hiyashi

SHORT-TERM STUFF
    This section is for items that are under consideration.
    • Cliff tiles will become impassable, this means Possession Cliffdiving will be officially gone
    • Knockback into Chasms no longer takes AP but deals damage only
    • Meld: X removed
    • Seism - Nora to 14 from 12
    • Relic Overload - CD to 4 from 2 and removed from champions
    • Aspect of Chaos - Overload replaced with Homing Sense
    • Skeezick Trigger - Overload (well, it had the Relic version for some reason so no AP) replaced with Flash Bomb
    • Domination - Nora to 40, 4 AP
    • Body Jumper - When this unit is destroyed, the closest opposing champion is <condition value=possessed>Possessed</condition> for 3 turns. (No longer causes Immobile for the duration of Possessed)
    • Voices in Their Head - Target opposing champion within 3 spaces becomes <condition value=possessed>Possessed</condition>, recovers 3 AP and gains <ability value=25>Berserker 3</ability> and <ability value=2253>Manic</ability> for 1 turn. (3 spaces instead of 2, and 12 nora from 20 nora)
    • Zeal: X - Removed from ranged
    • Possess - 1 Rank, 3 spaces, 3 turns, 4 AP, 5 CD, 8 Nora
    • Take Prisoner - -2 Norachange
    • Slaver's Whip - Nora to 35, Possess 1
    • Crown of Corruption - Nora to 40
    • Dragon Skull and Ice Shard - Nora to 40, both to 20% and neither stacks now
    • X Dragoleech - U1: Amp: X, Nora Leech, Regen 1, U2: Scour/Burn 1/2, Evasive
    • Declare Hunted: Basic Attacks only
    • Fleshweaver Witch - Zombie Herder removed from base, U1: Zombie Herder, Coven, Consume
    • Flaming Skull - Gains Fire Aura 2
    • Invoke: Sarg Rage - Change to AE flat AP buff instead of self DMG/AP based on number of units
    • Barbaric Assault - Nora: 3, 3 spaces
    • Assault - Nora: 6
    • Frigid Barrier - DMG to 12, Nora: 45
    • Swap - RNG to 5 from 8
    • Sweep - AP 2, CD 3
    • Thrash - AP 2, CD 3
    • Blood Bind
      • Enemy units within 3 spaces lose 6 HP. If the champions are <condition value=bloodied>Bloodied</condition>, they also become <condition value=paralyzed>Paralyzed</condition> for 2 turns. This unit vampiric heals 6 HP for each affected champion.(Nora: 6 / AP 4 / CD 3)
    • Encroached - Nora: 12 - +1 SPD for each font, and +2 DMG and +2 DEF if your opponent controls more fonts than you
    • Preparation - Nora to 8 from 10, 3 stacks instead of 4
    • Ranged Stance - Also adds +1 MIN RNG while active
    • Spellsurge: X - Nora reduction reduced to 5 nora
    • Graveyard - (Nora: 30) A Grave Warrior champion is summoned to an unoccupied space adjacent to this relic.
    • Sac Altar - 8 spaces up from 6
    • Germinate - Summons a Young Sapling at 0 nora instead
    • Sacrifice of De'lim - Change to kill instead of sacrifice
    • Portal Walker - Reduced to 4 turns
    • Ritual of Destruction:
      • Target owned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. The closest enemy champion within 5 spaces takes 12 Acid damage. If the destroyed champion was summoned, the damage is reduced to 6 instead.
    • Ritual of Healing:
      • Target owned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. The closest friendly champion within 5 spaces of the destroyed champion is healed for 12 HP. If the destroyed champion was summoned, the heal is reduced to 6 HP.
    • Ritual of Power:
      • Target owned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. The closest friendly champion within 5 spaces of the destroyed champion gains +4 DMG for 4 turns. If the destroyed champion was summoned, the duration is reduced to 2 turns.
    • All Rituals 2 nora, 2 AP and 2 CD
      • Rites are all removed
      • This is in prep for the Sacrifice changes
    • Weave Web - RNG to 5 from 3
      Sonic Roar - CD3, Area Effect 3: Enemy units within 3 spaces take 10 Sonic damage. Champions successfully damaged become <condition value=awestruck>Awestruck</condition> for 2 turns. This damage ignores DEF.
      Howling Attack - 6 nora, RNG 2-5

Relic HP Pass

Spirit Projection
      When this champion is deployed and at the start of its turns, if there is no Manifestation of this unit in play, this unit loses 3 HP and a <ability value=2304>Manifestation</ability> of this unit without upgrades is summoned within 3 spaces of this champion. This ability triggers only if the champion is a Garu Medium or Spirit of the Mountain. (Also stat nerfs to the Spirit Manifestation)

Mason's Spire:
      Rank 1 is now AE8 but +5 MAX HP only (instead of AE5 and +10 MAX HP)

Charged Abilities Stuff: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/charged-abilities-rework-discussion.29249/

Dark Healing - Now affects all healing (nora to 8 from 4)
    • Orb of Frostfall to friendly only
    • Cap Kinetic Impulse
    • ST Font Bonus to -1 AP
    • Icefang Rumble will no longer cause Frozen nor give AP to enemies
    • Ice Stars - Frozen instead of Slowed
    • X Stance goes to CD2
    • Disbelief - On deploy kill a summon champion
    • Shattered Summon - Kill a summoned champion within 5 spaces
    • Defensive Stance - Consolidated to 1 rank and with X Stance abilities: Until this ability is activated again, this champion has -1 SPD, and +3 DEF.
    • Elsari Bazaar - Train: Mobility replaces Train: Shrine Exertion
    • Psychic Auguish - Nora to 5, AE5 instead of global
    • Death Pact - Range 3 instead of 5
    • Stone Clan - Nora to 6 from 10, now gives Calcify base and Damage Aura ranks
    • Healing Breath - Removed
    • Vigilance - Removed
    • Tundra Beast - Reduced stats
    • Corpse Pile - 20 HP, 10 HP loss instead of 5
    LONG-TERM STUFF
    This section is for items that are somewhat longer term.

Hero and Split Hero - Merge Split Heroes into normal Heroes, set limit to 2 heroes per BG plus Mythical, FF heroes in Splits? Splits in FF?
    Heroes in general - Do a pass on them
    Avatars - Reduce power/disparity between leveled and unleveled and people who don't have Avatars
    Non-stacking Lay Trap: X
    Spellsurge for Liches
    Melee clauses (MAX RNG OF 2 or less)
    Paralytic Strike
    VP - Allow equipment keep?
    I hate Grimlic's Mirror
    Deconstruct - becomes Swarm: Stitched Remains or follows Gravebind model
    Clones/Summons/Real Champs
    Soul Corruption redesign
    Snowstrike - AE2 - Impeding 1 Snow (instead of AE1 Impeding 2 Snow)
    Shatter - Gets a bonus if used on friendly equip
    Overgrowth/Haunt summons champions before killing the relic
    Jakei Globe - Redesign
    Leoss - Gain positive abilities when outnumbered? And gain negative abilities when outnumbering?
    Vampyres - New ability series that buffs the Vamp if near Bloodied champion(s)
    KB/CA Audit
    Reinforce, Deploy Charged and Vitality: Creation - fix self proc
    Freeze in Place - Planar Bound also?
    Make abilities that prevent conditions remove those conditions when the champion gains the ability (then allow for the use of gaining those abilities as counters)
    Faeguard Nullbeast needs some Fae thing
    Tribal Hut - Sibling issue (transmission relay ability?)
    Charge abilities rework
    Lifedrinker vs Souldrinker
    Soultap Lumi - Lasts forever
    Rider Consistency - Nora globes
    Check for classic campaigns to add back in

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Woffleet, Alakhami, mortal ix and 7 others like this.
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

First

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

lonx bounty hunter looking super dooper undercoated.
    also rift spirits are losing 2 hp regardless of the space they occupy.
    Ironfist Standardbearer has the same ability twice, different number and different nora cost.

edit: 7/31/16 every thing has been fixed, thank you!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  4. mlowry47

mlowry47 New Member

I'm curious about one of the long-term issues - what doesn't make sense about the way brews currently work? (I'm sure this conversation has already taken place, but I wasn't around at that point).

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Because of the nature of "intoxicated" it is both a positive AND negative ability. There's no such thing in Pox, it is either Positive (and therefore can be Dispelled but not Cleansed) or it is Negative (and therefore can be Cleansed not but Dispelled).

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

SL Avatar's War Leader ability has a 6 turn CD and FS Avatar's Poison Dart ability has a 8 turn CD... that just doesn't seem right, they should be flipped around.

Kampel, Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  7. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I am not sure anything needs nerfing atm. Some stuff is strong but not OP. I am not sure Paperwings isnt OP, but I have yet to test it out. The Cyclopean Boltcase I am still on the fence on as to whether its worth a spot. It sure is nora efficient though!

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It may already have been hotfixed but I have seen it mentioned by a few people that the LE Xulos doesnt work with Xulos' Statue

9. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Yeah, sokolov knows. Macca made a profile post about it and he responded saying "on it".

Markoth likes this.
  10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Cool beans.

11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Has Riftwalker been fixed? It got changed in the patch but no mention of bug fix or unbanning

Also rift Spirits from arroyo portals do NOT benefit from warbanners

12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

yep, i used it since patch and it's hella good with new infinite spirit portal relic. 10hp heal + teleport + 2 AP for 0 CD 1 AP, majestic & magic acolyte...hell yea

13. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Stitched magearm still not buffed and forced to stay unplayed.

14. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Can Solo: knockout be looked at? It costs more than the normal ability...

Markoth likes this.
  15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Wow. Just came here to say this... Didnt expect someone else to notice.

Ralphen likes this.
  16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Scarlet Wing - Burn is on both U1 and U2.

17. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Avarice.

You either have AP gen with damage boost or the extra attack from Manic. You can't have both with the kind of pace that the game allows with the current map rotation.

Not that I think retaining on spot Manic is a good idea to begin with (sorry to burst your bubble lovely UD players), but at the very least Gluttony has to go to reduce the damage potential from the equipment alone (one less attack in most instances without other sources of AP gen).

And no, -1 speed isn't enough of a drawback considering what you're getting in return.

Yes I'm mildly angry about it.

Heartsign,

Jelly.

Edit: I did not suggest making it theme exclusive because as far as I know that's not a direction you want to take. But that is also a plausible solution.

Etherielin, Qucas, Tweek516 and 2 others like this.
  18. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, spot manic makes it pretty much Widowmaker 2.0, a rune which was already solid.

19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Remote Control < Avarice

Nerf Avarice

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Double post, if Avarice doesn't get a proper nerf, aka lose Manic or something, i'm definitely not playing Poxnora until it's balanced. I don't even have the energy to explain how ******** it is.

Edit: okay here's the explanation

Remote control 30 nora - Avarice 35

Remote Control requires 2 champs, 2 ap PER activation, has a duration on manic, and is race restricted

Avarice gives spot Manic and Gluttony for 5 more nora... Wtf? Even if it had -2 speed as a drawback it'd be OP as Firk because of the amount of damage spot Manic and Gluttony can give.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016