Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I run a spire...very good in that bg

2. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

• Restless Souls, Corpse Restoration and others in the series - Nerfed to once per turn, Restless Souls to summoned,
    I don't think this is necessary, everything else sounds good

3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Could Myx Incubator get Desert Front rather than Sandbreach?

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Necrosis should be changed so that whenever a real champion dies outside the DZ it shrinks.

*looks at Bile Zombie*

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Reduces effective range of BZ by up to 2 tiles, but still allows a player to exchange 1 SDZ for +2 tiles.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

At this point, I am not going to tweak Necrosis again unless there's a REALLY compelling reason to that can't be resolved another way.

7. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

What about worm lord proccing of summons?

8. Sokolov

Bug?

Is this actually happening? Code has a non-summoned clause.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

10. Sokolov

All of those are pretty old... I will test.

Edit: Confirmed.

Weird. The code is pretty clear.

11. Etherielin

It also procs if a killing champion is a summon. Could that also be changed?

12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

aka destroy carrion collosus? no

13. Etherielin

This is why I don't consider you a serious contribution to FW as a faction compared to Kalasle. No, it wouldn't destroy it because of the fact that Colossus brings you free meat and is troublesome to deal with in general. It'd still be a good x1 in worms.

14. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

We can solve this without changing necrosis by simply giving necrosis to bile zombie.

Well you cant run x2 Carrion collouses in a bg.

15. themacca

lol righto mate. couldnt give 2 shits about your opinion anyway.
    You think worms would pay 100 nora for carrion colossus for meat and meat alone.

16. Etherielin

It's 100 nora for a huge roadblock that generates free self-surging worms with 4 damage aura and swarm. It'd still be worth it.

Both you and I know worms are insane and will get nerfed. Fixing buggy interactions is a good start.

17. themacca

buggy interactions, yes should be fixed but where does it say that worm lord shouldnt proc off worm summons? and what other abilities with positive effects exclude friendly summons? none yet again people just asking for FW to be tapped on the wrist for literally no reason other than they dont like it.

18. Etherielin

Just so you know I'd rather make sure that all abilities are summon-aversive in general unless specificly aimed to be strong against them (swarm, disbelief, shatter summons). Yes, I'm also thinking of stuff like battle leader, even though BL could be argued as one of anti-summon abilities too.

Stop playing the same card against any change to FW, it loses its charm after a while.

19. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

IS is OP.

20. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Why is Varu Howler a Dragon?