Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I think tornado and pulsar are undercosted by about 5n each.

And can we update the description of bounce to include the duration?

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Ya know, I get alt damage is valueable and what not, but i'd rather do physical damage and destroy relics than have to pay 10 more and do alt damage + dot
    *cough* fire blast *cough*

3. Tweek516

The grounding is nice as well.

4. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

everything in SL is under-costed xD

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Is Frostwing Glaive supposed to have Logistics speed on both upgrade trees?

6. Tweek516

So sok talked about this a while back. He said he did this (especially with racials) to a few champs to allow more flexibility in the upgrade paths. However, so many players assumed it was a mistake so he was going to stop doing it.

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Hmm interesting, do you know if picking it on both upgrade paths actually make the ability stack so it proc's twice or would it just be a wasted pick?

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It's a wasted pick, you only get the ability once.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I just found out what Pulsar does and both of these spells are definitely undercosted.

DiCEM0nEY, SPiEkY and Tweek516 like this.
  10. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I think Naturalize is undercosted too :20 nora for aoe 5 and 15 dmg!!!

11. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Vs summons and relics only.

12. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

yes is just relics and summons but summons (unless swarmed ST ones) are low hp and relics more or less have 20 or 15 hp, so most of the time Naturalize is very effective with a huge area of effect and a really low cost: I don't want to say it should cost 30, but 25 seems more resonable.

13. Tweek516

Naturalise is fine. I have never put it in a single one of my kf bgs.

14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

its really worth in a full magic amp bg where it gets to 20+ dmg, so its like a aoe5 demolish. Outside of there, not really sure if its worth. Not bad, but not sure if worth a spot.

Tweek516 likes this.
  15. DiCEM0nEY

Compare to chain lightning, does

16. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Skeezick Furnace
    -This relic has "Fire Feed" and "Skeezick Furnace"
    Skeezick Furnace: destroy target relic within 3 spaces, its owner gains 10 nora.

So.. this relic hasnt seen play since release beacuse SL has a lot better options to deal dmg with a relic (Hive, Gattling Gun, Valdaci Emerald, Scouring Jasper..) and waaay better option for dealing with relics without giving nora to your opponent (Magnetize, Unstable powersource(overload), Skeezick Trigger(explode relic, overload), Valdaci Guardian(reclaim, absorb relic) and all these options are way more movile, i would like Skeezick Furnace to get a redesign, something that helps the equip subtheme that SL has going on:

-(NEW) Skeezick Furnace(like Raider but for equips to work with Valdaci theme and our negative equips): When an equipped enemy champeon is destroyed you gain 5 nora, if the equip was summoned you gain 3 nora instead.
    -Train: Salvage Equipment

*The nora gained could be adjusted for balance.

17. DiCEM0nEY

Relic are really unmeta right now because of seism, tornado, demolish etc. I think if relics became a thing again, then we could see if the furnace really needs a buff or not. Right now is not a good time to adjust this IMO. In the same line of thinking, not many players equip versus SL anyways, because of reforge.

18. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Good point. I have to agree.

19. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Furnace has always been bad, regardless of the current meta.

That said, not every bad rune demands a redesign. Any rune that has a unique effect can lead to interesting decks somewhere down the line.

19madfox95 and Tweek516 like this.
  20. DiCEM0nEY

What was the purpose of the removal of commander, defender, and boost, relative to themes?