Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I mean, I'd agree with you if the idea was to just remove Elusive and Arrow Eater and the champs get nothing in its place, but that's not anywhere close to the idea.

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Incorporeal is fine, but insubstiate is not. I made a thread listing many cancerous global which promote goodstuff and inhibit themes

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah that proposal is more tactical and interesting for sure. Yeah the main difference if its an activate would be a longer duration and maybe CD...but like you said either direction too far its bound to crowd something...horrific aura even comes to mind now as my idea crowding into.

4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Any plans for SP worms(fesh)?

5. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

can eleven ancestor be changed to class wizard or wizard/shaman.

most shardseers like her are wizards, and as a kf/st unit it makes far more sense for her to be a wizard then a shaman, but i have no problem with her being both i suppose

6. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I think the new AE could keep a temporary damage buff(2 or 4 turns), since people will actually try attacking these champions from range now.

I'd also like to know how much you plan on making it cost, given Evasive 3 is 9 nora and the new AE will definitely be better than it, unless you give it some exception, like something that obviously can't be eaten like... Sonic? Sudden mindstorm lol.

7. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I think it was changed to nerf her in KF and Buff her in ST. Right now she has a lot of synergy in ST for shamans. I would like for her to go back to being just ST again and get some ability options. She was an iconic ST champ in the beginning.

8. DiCEM0nEY

I'd rather see it just cost more

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I still don't understand why homing sense costs 0 Nora.

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I suspect because it is involuntary movement that is determined by the positioning provided by your opponent.

11. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Except for the fact it's on melee champions only who want to be dragged in, and it happens on the start of your turn as well as grants mobility. You can't easily punish it

Tweek516 likes this.
  12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Yes, usually you do want your melee champ to be in close. However with 5 spaces of movement, it is possible to pull a champ out of position, adjacent to a healthy tank instead of a damaged softer target. It could cost a 2-3 since it is more often helpful.

13. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

It comes packaged with mobility, which is itself a 4n ability. If this ability is priced at less than 4n then we have to concede that having a melee champ move up to 6 spaces at the start of its turn and engage the nearest opponent is a net-negative, and my own experience is that this is generally only the case if your opponent is packing a counter like bounce.

Tweek516 likes this.
  14. Tweek516

This. The ability teleporting itself I could maybe see as 0 Nora, but not when its coupled with mobility.

15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I can see an argument for it costing more, but of the champs with the ability, which actually need a cost increase?

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

maybe utterdark soulrender. but that's a real stretch.

17. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Probably just Sonicbolt. Being as tanky as he is makes homing sense even less of a disadvantage - he wants to be engaged as much as possible. Mobility also makes it really easy to set up for whorl slam damage against combat awareness.

It's a really strong champ.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  18. Tweek516

I don't think it's much of an issue at the moment. The champs that have it, while strong, probably don't warrant any changes (they'd also be terrible without homing sense though). Just wanted to flag this up for future champs more than anything.

19. DiCEM0nEY

just go with the cost increase and fix it later. the worst that will happen is a rune wont be used

20. Tweek516

Oh, and something that's been a long time coming - can we give mirroswap a cooldown? (also, are you guys aware of the bugs associated with it?)

Hierokliff likes this.