Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Ravens tounge needs a CD increase.

Also, remove mobility from homing sense altogether, it us obnoxious

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Intended to be CD0. I would prefer to keep it that way unless it is absolutely necessary. I am also hoping we can get the no-relic thing in, which will hit illusions.

And what bugs are you referring to specifically?

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Well, I know there used to be a bug that it wouldn't actually target the closest illusion. I think you guys might have fixed that though, haven't seen it happen in a while.

Also, the range displayed when hovering over the ability is +1 on the actual range.

I honestly don't believe it can be balanced at 0CD. I would much rather it get a CD than an AP cost.

If you're unwilling to nerf this ability, what about mirrorblade (the ability, not the champ)?

4. Sokolov

I'd have to convinced it was an issue first, keeping in mind the combination of abilities is 13 nora in total, which is almost the same as Arrow Eater so it'd better be damn good.

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Of course. Only change what you think is necessary. Just my two cents.

6. PoxAurora

PoxAurora The King of Potatoes

Sorry if it's come up before, but I've always been confused about why Sapaleh the Ancient has race: treefolk but not race: plant like other trees. Is there a reason or just an oversight?

7. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

If the illusions die on creation (eg spawning on damaging terrain or inside deafening aura) they drop a nora globe

8. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

How about removing bloodless from titans to open up more combos?

9. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

No idea if people still post in here to suggest things. But can Venger lose 1 speed? He would actually be pretty damn good with the -8 he would get from it.

10. Sokolov

He originally was 6 SPD but was requested to get +1 SPD back in 2015.

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Indeed, but back then he was way cheaper I think, because of old pox. (unless 2015 was after the revamp?) If I'm wrong, then fair enough.

12. Sokolov

It was after revamp.

He was like this pre-revamp

upload_2017-5-16_14-13-5.png

Then became 6 SPD with the revamp because this would cost like 120 nora.

And then people got mad because 6 SPD melee and he was made 7 SPD again and some other stuff shifted around.

Etherielin and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  13. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Just realized this...In a year or two from now all of the old content we look at will be produced by DOGs, no more third party databases. I'm excited for that!

At least the official stuff moving forward will be all captured in game, not that it hasn't already. The community can use whichever database to relay info but as for official announcements go, Idt Poxnora has been able to display the full runes information from within the client/website since Octopi...or at least very early days of SOE. The website would have required multiple screenshots and some editing to display all of the paths for a Champion; which was why poxbase was the go to for deck building.

14. Vote Kanye 2020

Hmm, I see. Out of curiosity then, what is it that makes him so expensive right now anyways because obviously he lost alot of stuff (But so did most things in revamp), but to get him to the closest build to what he was before revamp, he's 1 nora more expensive. So is it his stats or his abilities like desecrate the earth that make him so much?

15. Sokolov

upload_2017-5-16_14-37-21.png

Stats are 57 nora. Starting abilities are 12 nora. Upgrades are another 20.

And he has a -4 modifier or else he'd cost almost 90 nora.

aseryen likes this.
  16. Vote Kanye 2020

Oh, so seems like he's weighed down heavily by his first upgrade path, what if he could get punishing aura replaced for something like Zeal defense, or desecrated zone 2? Punishing aura will never be picked on him over scale armor or oblivion shield, whereas these options provide a cheaper alternative at the cost of some additional survivability while keeping his first upgrade line defense based.

Edit: Would like to add that maybe punishing aura is overcosted, while it's being mentioned. 10 nora for what it does seems very expensive.

17. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

And yet hes still never played. Bit depressing really, he's one of the more aesthetic runes FW has. Same with general korsein whos in a similar predicament. It would be nice if he was more tooled towards fitting with his fellow paladins so magnus the fallen could get some time to shine.

aseryen likes this.
  18. Sokolov

I don't think it's any specific thing. He has 30+ nora in abilities. Most champions with 30+ nora in abilities will cost 80+.

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Yeah, but thats kinda the point im trying to get at. He's got good stats so I really don't think he needs 30+ nora worth of abilities, it's just excessive and makes him too much of a tempo drop to deploy, which is why I feel the first path needs a cheaper alternative than 10.

20. Sokolov

I'd rather make him worth ~85 nora instead of turning him into yet another 75ish nora champion with decent stats.

aseryen likes this.