Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Icefang will be affected by several things:
    • Nerf to Prep
    • Nerf to Ranged Stance
    • Nerf to Thrash
    • Nerfs to Ice Shard/Frost Amp
    • Some other stat/ability adjustments (most likely swapping out Zeal: Speed)
    Not necessarily, no.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Does Trash really need a nerf?

3. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

does your trash thrash your rash?

Etherielin likes this.
  4. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I just think that ability is trash is all.

5. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Speaking of caps, I think Vitality Creation should be capped at 30 HP. Infinite HP scaling already had safety nets for that stuff as far back as Soul Siphon. I think 30 HP for 8 nora is more than fair.

Tweek516 and Xirone like this.
  6. Alakhami

20 imo.

7. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

HP is close to 2 for 1 nora iirc so 8 would be close to 16 and 4 HP savings for such a long investment is kinda whack. I proposed 30 because it's a 14 HP benefit closer to 2.0 nora value over 15 deploys(even though it's usually a very safe bet).

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Oh what i surprise dmr yet again targeting something from fw.

Also we should probably nerf unholy tomb. Just dominating the game right now

OriginalG1 likes this.
  9. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Silence now. Adults are talking.

10. themacca

you're just whining about stuff that has no relevance cause you don't like a faction and proceed to insult anyone who disagrees with you. You are far from classifying as an adult

11. Alakhami

eh, dude, the ability isn't restricted to FW only. btw, do you consider genesis lich or bone circle mage staff balanced?

12. Alakhami

one of his favorite decks is zombies, so no, you got it wrong. dmr has just got enough prudency to admit what's wrong with the game without being too attached to his subjective bias; something you ought to learn to do as well.

13. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

If I thought arguing with you about that subject would lead anywhere by presenting rational arguments and number crunching beyond that which I already did, I would feel inclined to tell you something besides go do something else with your time.

14. themacca

genesis has the ability to reanimate independently of anything else & a random vulnerability which makes him more efficient. Vitality is not the reason he is strong.

BCS is a 30 nora relic with 2 really good abilities attatched & jumps targets when destroyed. again not because vitality is amazing.

Im also aware vitality isnt exclusively FW but it is used prominently as a basis for certain archetypes within FW which can not be said for any other faction regarding vitality

15. Alakhami

I didn't say they were OP because of vitality, the topic just brought them to mind. and you didn't answer the question.

16. themacca

i dont think they're unbalanced.

Genesis could use a hit to efficiency & BCS could use a cost increase. But they aren't broke

MaruXV likes this.
  17. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Dmr's highest point total is in FW, so this is probably true.

18. Alakhami

how would you nerf genesis lich?

19. themacca

either give him 3-5 range or remove vulnerability frost.

20. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Slam on any ranged unit is just so powerful. My Augur of the Deep and Skeezick Whorl just dominate with it!

Seems to be fine on melee though as my Crystal Golem isn't crushing it like the ranged ones.