Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

yes, soul reaver, we just keep getting so much cleanse every exspansion. From Hero's dawn to now, new cleanse every expansion for fw.

potatonuts likes this.
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Cleanse has actually been reduced (especially from most Wrath factions) with the last expansion/patches.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  3. Sokolov

Also, even stuff like Cleansing Aura has been nerfed (used to be bigger AE).

4. Sokolov

I never said no new sources of Cleanse have ever been added.

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Too polite, please tell him that cleansing mist was last adjusted back in november 2015 back before sabotage even existed

6. Sokolov

I just think the narrative that Cleanse is added with every expansion is incorrect, particularly since the last few patches have been reducing Cleanse.

7. Sokolov

I do agree with that. It's the nature of a game with content that there are more sources of everything over time. However, this doesn't necessarily translate to more Cleanse in every deck.

As for "unfair" that's an entirely different discussion of whether every faction should have access to everything equally.

8. Sokolov

Some defensive abilities. I don't feel like listing them all out.

9. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I'm gonna be called crazy, but I think Silverclan Hoplite could actually do well with Spur unless you don't wanna give him an offensive upgrade.

10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I can not believe I am proposing this, however can any type of patch wait until after the GREAT POXNORA TOURNAMENT 2018 concludes? Every patch there is: stuff changes as noted, stuff that breaks for no reason, and ninja changes. To change how parts of the game is played in the middle of a tournament is startling.

11. Etherielin

There's no ETA on the patch so chill. :p

12. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

There are no set decklists anyway. I think it would be pretty fun to have to scramble to adapt to a handful of changes, and the format means that most of the stuff we will be playing won't be affected either.

MaruXV likes this.
  13. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I'd like to suggest giving Corpse Pile 20hp and changing the HP loss to 10hp for each zombie spawn.

Reason being that this relic was hit pretty hard by the whole summons get no upgrades thing but it's always been really easy to counter and has remained as such. This change would leave it ever so slightly harder to counter with the already standing nerf being unaffected.

@Sokolov was also wondering if you had any feedback on my comments about the Fleshweaver changes, i feel like it's somewhat redundant as it stands and am still wondering if you don't want her healing in zombies or have some other reason for disagreeing with me.

14. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

So much good stuff but where is the Nokando nerf from 2ap lost to 3ap?

15. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Get the feeling that i'm being ignored...

16. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Why would you nerf psychic anguish, its not even that good atm and literally no one is complaining about it. there are much higher priorities

17. Etherielin

Because it's actually very powerful in combination with stillwater mutant and means that Mindcaller never has to take risks.

18. Sokolov

Yea, I don't think it impacts the tournament all that much, might actually make it more interesting :)

19. Sokolov

I'll take a look.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  20. Sokolov

I normally try and check this thread and reply to a bunch of stuff at once instead of trying to answer everything as they come in.