Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

On deploy ping is already hitting only in range 5 and if understand sokolov correct ping is already slated to go to range 5.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Ping was updated description and code wise, but we missed a value so only the deploy is actually 5 RNG and the per turn is still 6 (I don't know why those were controlled by separate variables, but I think it's because Ping used to be infinite on deploy, and then RNG 6 after), but it's been fixed for next patch.

3. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

First!

But thanks for elaborating ;)

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

fun fact. vengeful is also 4 nora

PhdNiceGuy, Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  5. Sokolov

Warmonger was always this weird ability that was specifically designed for one champion with a particular build to take advantage of the way it worked. It used to be OP too, the Cyclops Battlefiend.

I could see it being reduced in cost tho.

6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Hyaenid Dreamcrusher is by far the strongest SP rune atm, and now SP have so many other good champs its making them too strong atm. My argument for it being the strongest rune atm in SP because of double jab is because its the only rune Ballballer runs x2 in every SP deck regardless of theme.

7. Sokolov

Nah, Cyclops Battlefiend was OP before then - it came out in Nora Surge and was ran pretty heavily back then. Havoc's Touch revitalized it.

But yea, Battlefiend the ability and Warmonger were designed together for that champ specifically.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I was just playing around with Detonate Relic on Skeezick Trigger and Clutch of Vindrax. Killing the resulting Broodling with an aoe/cone/bomb afterwards results in a very high dmg aoe for a 30 nora relic and some AP. Reclaim/Absorb Relic also work but dont have the extra 12 fire dmg that Detonate has. Clutch of Vindrax is great :D @Sokolov

Woffleet likes this.
  9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

sooooo, nerf?

10. Anima26

Idk im no balance expert. Feels abit OP to me though.

11. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Would appreciate pounce not ignoring every kind of protection other than rock eater. Not asking for it to be blocked by all protections, but I would appreciate if impenetrable (not even gonna ask for deflect/divert as these are very specific) blocked it like it used to do.

12. Etherielin

It should be affected by impenetrable at least. I remember that back in the past Mountain Lions in The Exile's daily had pounce and would be unable to damage impenetrable champions with it. I'm not asking for divert and deflect to affect it as it would most likely become too weak and would possibly cause the champ to take damage from damage shields as a result, but I'd just like that one ability to work against it.

13. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

This. Pounce is just like Fire Bomb or Acid Bomb, just with added relocation (if fixed).

14. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I don't think it should, but I guess the same way it stops manic.

15. Etherielin

I'm aware of how CA etc work, but I do remember not being affected by pounce on consistent basis through impenetrable. =/

16. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Xirone and Etherielin like this.
  17. Anima26

@Sokolov Would it be possible for Poison Oak to have Immunity: Poison?

18. Sokolov

yea

Anima26 likes this.
  19. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Can't tell if agreeing or just sassy

Anima26 likes this.
  20. Anima26

I thought maybe he may have been on the Immunity: Poison ban list. Is there a chance he may get Immunity: Poison added to his kit in the future, perhaps?