Cactuar Crate - Ronin Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Remove myx hiv from the game please, replace with a good relic.

2. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

is the fact that hallucinogenic isn't procing off of poison cone intended, because it used to work and it no longer does so. And if it is working as intended then the mindwarp frog is now shoebox.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I think it's supposed to be like that. Unless you want to be able to swarm things with bombs.

4. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

even if this is the case. mindwarp frog is still shoeboxed

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Lots of roonz are.

6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

pistol shot nerfs rekt tortuns plz halp :C

Sealer0 likes this.
  7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

@Sokolov Why does haunting spirit still have ghost?Haunting grip was nerfed because of this stupid crap being too powerful.
    Haunting spirit needs to the same treatment

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Haunting Grip got nerfed because it was refundable and on-demand ghost. If there's a Haunting Spirit out you have time to counter it.

9. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

It didn't give a refund, the description was just never changed.

10. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

H0spy is right on the money.

Description was never updated. Still 40 nora for on demand ghost with short-lived is still good.

It puts more focus on the lumbering/attached effect but doesn't allow snowballing the board with stacked summoned ghosts.

11. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Would there be a chance of somehow consolidating the 1/2/3 Rank abilities into 1/2 Ranks? Seems like on a decent few champions there's nothing but Rank 1/2/3 across an entire upgrade path, breaking this down to only two selections could possibly open up some space for other abilities or options?

Oh, It'd propably make the SL players happy.

Gorebucket likes this.
  12. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Upgrade paths aren't required to have 3 abilities so you'd probably just end up with more champs with smaller upgrade paths.

13. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

No, I understand that, but there is a kind of trend for some upgrade paths to contain nothing but DoT 1/2/3. It'd be nice to see some variance in that while maintaining an effective ability.

14. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

I'd like to see Nature's Blessing reduced to 2 ranks, leaving at least some kind of alternative upgrade.

I mean, the first rank is just an inferior version of Cleanse (no Defense bonus, double the cooldown).

15. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Any chance you could put the last time something changed in the title? Talking about the main post edits/updates
    I think you used to do this, and it helps to spot if there's something new

Like the title would be "Cactuar Crate - Ronin Edition [whateverdateformateyouprefer]"

16. Squama

Squama I need me some PIE!

Myx are too good. Too many summons too fast, it's crazy how they rush you with summons while other units back up.
    Aurora lancers are way too strong too.
    That servile brute with 8 speed at 53 nora is no no... it gives too many draw wins.
    Stasis is a terrible ability... i think a rework is needed, may be something like "every 3 turn the unit becomes immobile", something like that...

Anyway, this is one of the most balanced expansion i have ever seen, so continue the balancing and soon pox will be at its best ;)

Poxlife likes this.
  17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah!

Nevermind that it becomes possessed if you don't have any deep elves out, that's only sort of a drawback

Sealer0 likes this.
  18. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Read the OP " 'bound skills--remove that crazyness' ''

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It'll bump his cost up to 61 nora, then

20. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Proposing consolidation of Blindfire and Sentinel into one ability called Sentinel.