Cactuar Crate - Ronin Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jan 20, 2015.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

So some of the new champs only have one upgrade available on one of their paths it seems.... The Dark Familiar is one of them for example. Is this intentional and what is the purpose?

I'm guessing this was already asked but......

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Am I high or did some ninja cost change go through?

I thought Myx Coordinator was 68 nora, now it's 61. Tell me I'm not crazy.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There were some minor cost adjustments due to the fact that adjustments to base abilities didn't go thru when we launched, but 7 seems like a lot in that case. I honestly don't remember exactly where he fell.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I clearly remember it being next to 70 nora, because it felt pricey sometimes compared to other champs (since champs are lined up nora cost wise ingame when revealed - and it was in the middle of the pack, not the bottom (under my 64 nora negation mages etc)).

A pleasant surprise, I must say.

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Coordinator was 67 nora hours ago. Holy buff batman.

6. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Only thing that could have contributed to that that I can think of is unnerfed drive?

It got +5 nora, coordinator is now 5 nora cheaper apparently.

7. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

8. Sokolov

No, the problem only affected abilities that are base. It was probably that I increased the reduction for Autophobia? Tho I don't remember it changing THAT much.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

10. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Tweek516, PurpleTop, Sealer0 and 4 others like this.
  11. Sokolov

Rune Costing: Fixed an issue where some of the base abilities changed in the Ronin patch were not applying the correct new Nora cost of the champion.

This actually applies to any Ronin runes that had costs of their base abilities changed as well. It's just a technicality of the way the system calculates nora costs for final output, so I just need to remember to hit a button before we go live next time =P

12. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Yeah I understand, when Coven actually gets fixed perhaps the theme will work better. For now it's very difficult to play.

13. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Summoned Myx Drones need nerfing ASAP before we move into epic tree proportions.

14. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I would also suggest watching Amareth's Lexicon. It can do some pretty stupid things, particularly when you run it in KF/IS splits.

15. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Can we just put some ability on this equipment that makes it only usable if FF. It is fun in FF and of course splits are ruining all the fun :(

16. doubtofbuddha

It also can do some pretty stupid things in KF. Though admittedly, they are even worse with the split.

Barbed Vine leash becomes a whole lot worse to be hit by.

17. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

18. Sokolov

Intended. Trying it out.

Woffleet, Etherielin and PurpleTop like this.
  19. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

True but where is the fix then? If surge was removed all together would it solve the split vs ff issue? I think it just may honestly since it wouldn't matter if everything was equipped, it would still do the same damage. Not that I am advocating for a nerf yet but if it happens, these are just my rambling thoughts.

20. doubtofbuddha

Yeah, I think Hunter: Equipped is pretty good on its own. It is the combo of the two that is ridiculous. Maybe drop it 20 points in that case? You could still get fun combos that way with all of KF's negative equips but it would not be like "+8 damage and hunter: all of your opponent's bg, lolz".

xezno likes this.