Cactuar Crate - Visions of Amareth Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Not saying I'm for or against this, but I think the cost increase may have been because it can now be resummoned through genesis.

2. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Lets see if they work first (it's 2 things, 1 more broken than the other)

EDIT: so ye they work and they are stupid, I sent message to sok to make sure he sees it without spreading this Bane Shift

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Dude, just post that right on the forums. The faster it leeks into the general populace, the more thoroughly and harshly it can get tested.

4. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

I know what it is, and it's not that crazy to be honest. I mean yeah it's broken, but it takes a lot to set up in the first place. And in order for it to set off you need a kill first.

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Disagree. As it takes time and resources to actually get it fixed, the more people who know about it the worst it's going to ruin the game.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

They can hotfix things if it's really dire. If, like WhatTheHex says, it isn't actually that bad, then it gets out in circulation and people can figure that out as well.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Unless it's an explicit bug, it's not just about fixing it quickly: it might not even be a problem. But, you can't really find that out in any definitive way if it never gets put through its paces.

8. Tweek516

Ranking system bugged.

Have 1320 rating (account is aronxop999).

Yet I am not listed in the solo ranking, and the lowest rating there is 1128.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Only Battlemasters are listed in that chart.

10. Tweek516

I thought battlemasters were just the top X players, based on rating?

EDIT: Re-read Kal's explanation. I misunderstood the first time. I hate the new system. Please just show the ranks of the top 50 players or so.

11. Sokolov

It changed with the expansion.

12. narvoxx

Desecrated zone ranks costs 1/3/5 respectively, while shielded costs 6. Something is very off here

WhatTheHex likes this.
  13. themacca

please point me to a unit with desecrated zone that should probably be 5 nora more expensive

14. narvoxx

I'm just pointing out a highly inconsistent costing, I didn't suggest how to 'fix' it. But if you want to know, I think desecrated zone should get +1 and Shielded -4

15. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Shielded worth more than 2 nora. Just because the cost is inconsistency, you can't look at this way. The champs that have Desecrated Zone doesn't need nora increase.

16. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

similar skills should cost the same no matter what champ they are on. If shieled is worse then desecrated zone wich it is it should cost less period that is how the game works

WhatTheHex and doubtofbuddha like this.
  17. Sokolov

Re: DZ. I don't really consider Rank 1 or 2 "real" abilities.

So we are really looking at DZ3 at 5 nora vs Shielded.

18. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Would it be possible for a slight rework on Truthseeker? This change i'm suggesting opens him up for IS/KF splits.

Truthseeker to U2, Ironfist Exploit to base
    Lightseeker replaces Zeal on U2

This could help push IS/KF to be Aurora Paladins/Illuminate BG.

Edit: Also, I think giving Barb Commander BM 3 and Commander is too much. Give him one or the other.

Edit x2: Minor request, can Aurora Banner get Sacrifice?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  19. themacca

@Sokolov was Blood Magic changed so that it no longer drains HP upon use? If so description needs an update, if not it's not WAI

20. Sokolov

Thanks, will fix description.