Cactuar Crate - Visions of Amareth Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Will do some of these.

2. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

why to replace Truthseeker with Ironfist Exploit?

3. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Hunter protectorate/wrath probably needs to go. I've been playing some yetis and everytime I am vs FF prot yeti apostate just kills things in two hits. Not just that, he also takes 30% less damage.
    Maybe just removing the damage reduction part would be enough so they atleast have a chance to kill the super threat that doesn't let them attack anything else because of protective on top.

Ifem21 and Tweek516 like this.
  4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

These may or may not already be slated for changes. Having Protective probably also helps.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'm honestly surprised that the Yeti didn't get a nerf call sooner. It's low 70s and hits Proctectorate champs for like 27 damage.

Leadrz likes this.
  6. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Good way to compare Shielded to DZ. How much sounds like a fair price for a champ that grants shielded to itself and all champs within 3 spaces?

Mena could stand to be a bit cheaper...or maybe his shielded could just be improved to AE3? Pretty please!

7. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Mena is a 100 nora champ that hits for 12. You can build him for just under a hundred if you want.

Even by revamp standards he's not a great rune. He isn't terrible, but he only sees play in about 1 theme.

Grimlic does how much damage again?

Or did you mean Grimthir? That unobtainable rune that new players have no chance to ever get?

8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I think it's right mena costs less than grim. I don't think either should be buffed, but I kinda like how UD pays more for its good ranged champs, and KF pays more for its good melee champs.

Guess that's kinda going tho in recent times.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Eh, i'd argue his cost has become a little bit skewed since he lost unequippable, admittedly that does open up for a lot more options with him than he had previously.

10. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Explosive Attack ranks cost a lot (+3 nora per rank) for a 2 CD ability where the first point gives you pretty much what you want

11. themacca

So why is ancient Elsari Helm More expensive than Lasher helm.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  12. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Because it's way stronger.

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It's much easier to fob off AEH onto some unit that doesn't care.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Furious Attacks should get CD 4 or CD 5.

Qucas and doubtofbuddha like this.
  15. Lushiris

Violence Charged 2 + Furious attacks = nearly 200 dmg for 18 nora as long as you have Charges ;

Unleash Memories + Deploy Charged 2 + Death Charged 2 = 40 nora generated for 22 nora, spends all charges, CD 5, takes longer because of Amped, deactivates it when used.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    mortal ix, Qucas, Tweek516 and 2 others like this.
  16. themacca

The charged system is already shitty enough across the board as it is. lets not try and nerf those few exceptions of helpful combinations

Ifem21 likes this.
  17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Semmiran Noble screams Class: Paladin...

Plz, i'll give you virtual cookies.

Griselbrand likes this.
  18. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Alright, lets unnerf Keeper of Memories then.

Cydna likes this.
  19. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I really do think AoV needs a nerf.

Well, not necessarily a nerf, just to be scaled down. Lose some nora, lose some dmg potential.

20. Lushiris

The thing with Keeper is that I was actually alright with a heavy nerf on Unleash Memories, but then charges got their cost increased AND he lost rank 3 for both. Then Unleash Memories lost its nora stealing component AND got a cap. He got nerfed 3 times since he was released, and he's not even that old.

I honestly don't know exactly what to suggest, but we've got to agree he deserves something.