Campaign difficulty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alan, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Alan

Alan The King of Potatoes

I have been playing through the campaigns on normal diffidently to learn the game. I noticed that some people mentioned that some campaign missions give good cards on legendary difficulty. so my question is can i play the missions again, on a higher difficulty and, receive different rewards? or is it just one time and done? DO rewards depend on the deck you use? also if i can play them again for differant cards does the daily work the same way? thanks!

panthersfan95 likes this.
  2. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

You can replay campaigns as much as you like. There is no penalty except for your sanity. Daily missions can only be played once per day.

e: the card rewards can either be specific limited edition runes associated with that campaign or standard block (release set to, iirc, Grimlic's Descent) runes of the same faction as the deck you use to complete the missions.

panthersfan95 likes this.
  3. Alan

Alan The King of Potatoes

Thank you. Does that also mean you can play the mission over to get more runes? Like if I run with one deck then another I will get a new rune each time? (Other than the campaign specific ones)

4. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist