Campaigns that give LE/Legendary/Exotic rewards

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Klaud, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Klaud

Klaud The King of Potatoes

Hi there!

Just wondering if there are any campaigns outside of Boon's Eve & Nefari Resurrection that give high end rewards for completion on legendary?

Doesn't seem to be specified on the others if this is the case. Is there a generic reward for completing a campaign on legendary other than gold?

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

No, to my knowledge Nefari Resurrection, and Boon's Eve are the only two campaigns that grant a limited distribution rune reward upon completion at legendary difficultly. @Senshu Confirmation?

Klaud likes this.
  3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

@IMAGIRL yes, you are correct that those are the only campaigns at the moment that have rune rewards.

Klaud likes this.
  4. vankroft

vankroft The King of Potatoes

So, Boon's Eve is never coming back?
    What about Nefari Ressurrection? Is it gonna be purchasable forever?

5. Senshu

We have no plans at the moment to remove Nefari Resurrection and we have nothing to announce at the moment regarding the future of Boon's Eve. Its always a possibility it will go on sale again for a limited time.

6. uberseed

uberseed Member

Hi I have a question: If I keep doing Nefari Ressurection on Legendary will I get the same rune over and over? Or do I get other LEs and exotic..?

7. Senshu

Yes, you will get the Limited Edition rune every time you beat the campaign on Legendary.

8. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

You just get the rune that the campaign drops...it never changes.
    And they are no trade...so after 2 there isn't much point.

9. Senshu

Well, some players just like collecting a bunch of the same rune and the number of these runes the player has does show how many times they were able to beat the campaign on Legendary.

10. lg18

lg18 New Member

Hi how do I change the difficulty to legendary? It's always at normal. Thanks.

11. Senshu

It depends if you are using a controller or mouse. On the map screen for a campaign you can change the difficulty there, but only if you are not in the middle of that campaign. You have to be at the beginning of a campaign to change difficulty.