Campaing

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by SorShadow, May 31, 2017.

1. SorShadow

SorShadow The King of Potatoes

Hello, i´m having some trouble on trying to do the Grimlic´s Descent, as you can see on the image below, it won´t let me star the Campaing.

Can someone help me ?

Poxnora Error.jpg

2. Durand

Durand Active Member

Have you bought that campaign from the Marketplace? If you have, it is a very serious bug. If so, please respond here, so people know not to buy it before its fixed.

(If not, its only a minor (but annoying) problem in the client. It is never telling the reason why "you cannot play that encounter". There are free campaigns and campaigns that have to be bought. The only difference with them is that those not available look "dark" and those free or already bought look "bright". I hope they will be marked more clearly in the future).

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  3. SorShadow

I bought it on the Marketplace a few days, but what i think it´s weird, this is the onlye campaing that i bought in the marketplace that i can´t play.

Durand likes this.
  4. Durand

Durand Active Member

EDIT: It seems to be "(Protectorate-Only Campaign)". I just noticed you used Ironfist in the screenshot, so that was not the problem.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  5. SorShadow

As i showed on the image on my fist post, i tried to play with a full IF bg.

Durand likes this.
  6. Durand

Durand Active Member

It is a bug then. @Sokolov, @Senshu

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We put a patch in today that should have addressed this. If this is still occurring, please let us know, thanks!

8. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

still doesnt work @Sokolov
    neither clicking 'play campaign' or on the icons on the map in Grimlics Descent

uh until i changed settings to Legendary instead of normal or hard, then it worked if i clicked on the icon and if i clicked on "play campaign" so both worked, i just had no idea i was on legendary difficulty.
    maybe its more of a visual problem then actuall bug in the code? how should i be able to remember which difficulty i was playing on last time? :)

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The difficulty for campaigns is something we plan on addressing, but it will not be as quick as this other one due to the causes.

10. SorShadow

After the patch the first part of the campaingwas working just fine, if any problems appear I will let you guys know of them.