Can the fw bonus be changed for 1 patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DiCEM0nEY, Jan 26, 2018.

1. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

your officially a joke .

and on topic,, heres some sound advice if u dont like the fw bonus.

keep in mind , that was your response to this

which I think is a fair statement.and thats yer response,,? and then later u have the nerve to give behavioral lectures?
    ..why dont u take your own advice,, here it is again in case u missed it:

not bad advice, , not bad at all.

2. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

I tried being nicer about then you just prattled on about how it’s flavourful for fw to cancel bonus’s and how it would make things interesting. This change that you propose has far reaching consequences I don’t think you’ve fully thought about.

full sub sets of champs would be killed off in top end decks simply because of the random 1 in 8 chance of running into fw and having a few dead draws due to it. That’s not even mentioning the things in faction that go belly up.

Honestly there’s no reason a game should run 3 hours long if you are a “skilled player” closing out games even vs death benefit shouldn’t be hard.

3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

That's a fair criticism about my skill, i probably could better and close the game out sooner. I actually play on a tablet, so the movement bug is actually quite annoying in a 2 min time limit if I'm not fully invested.

However, many decks realistically do not need their bonus to beat an FW deck without their. ST ice amp has great scaling for instance. UD fire amp decks, any split KF decks.

I have thought it out. I think people are afraid of changing things because they have invested time in "learning" instead of just being able to call a kettle black and move on.

I think @yobanchi made an excellent observation when he said that the FW bonus used to be on 15 card decks, where running out of runes was a much more likely, and now that we have 30 rune decks, the bonus lost its original intention.

Also you need to understand, that there are entire THEMES in FW that are completely garbage, because they just don't have ANY synergy with the current FW bonus. Actually, no theme aside from meta and worms and lich have innate scaling with the bonus. Skeletons, vampyres, witches, spirits have no synergy with the FW bonus. It's really pathetic if you actually look into it logically.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

no you didnt, the only game you've played over an hour this month you lost. Sooooo this entire story is fake news

[​IMG]

5. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

How scatterbrained are you coming with such an answer? I am out.

Anima26, nepyonisdead and Etherielin like this.
  6. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

to be fair i think this is prolly going on deaf ears but ill try anyways

Look at teascholar videos who managed to beat people from tinydragon all the way to the rest of the top 10 players

there is a reason his games average more than 35 mins long aight? Look at his playstyle and maybe ull learn a thing or 2 :)

teascholar understood FW and played to its strength so did kalasle and other FW mains so either learn from them or move on xD

if you want FW to play like UD or SL or whatever then yeah u are better off just uninstalling

Anima26 likes this.
  7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

*coughs loudly*

Anima26, Etherielin and nepyonisdead like this.
  8. nepyonisdead

haha buddy ofc I meant u too xD u cant spell FW without the macca

....and for the people who can spell it XD this isnt a spelling bee competition

9. DiCEM0nEY

I've watched many videos and games. I feel like my opinion is being disregarded by people like you, simply because I am not a "vet" or in other words into your group think clique.

I understand the bonus. Last night I played 3 games that took 3+ hours. Lost a game to a trick deck, won a game against the trick deck. The win took me much longer than the loss.

I'm sure I don't like the bonus. While it feels great doing well in this game, which I have been recently, I'd rather have a different bonus where more strategies were viable.

Just to be clear, I don't mind 1 hour games or 45 minute games. But you shouldn't compare tea scholar vids to how the game functions now. He played in a different patch state, to the point where many of his videos are outdated.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  10. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Nah its being disregarded because you spout endless nonsense and drivel. Im a total noob, despite playing for many years and even i can see that youre way off the mark. Just stop. Go play different factions that suit your preferences and stop trying to force FW to be what u want it to be. I would imagine the FW old guard would pimp slap you into oblivion if they could see your constant bs.

11. DiCEM0nEY

I wish you wouldn't hide behind alts, I'd actually spectate you. Quite honestly it wouldn't be hard your strategy since you play FW though.

12. DiCEM0nEY

More group think from old players, just what this game needs. Let's not make this topic about petty insults, and focus on the topic at hand. There's no benefit for the community by using put downs.

13. DiCEM0nEY

@Voidtrain Pls for the love of God support this after that last game lol

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  14. DiCEM0nEY

combining some posts

I am very scatterbrained, I think that is what makes me unique. Do you care to elaborate, or is Bane Shift posting ur specialty?

I actually misread ur original post -> I like the art direction of FW, my collection IS fw (although that barely is an excuse anymore) but most importantly, I feel FW games are really linear for both players.

15. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

what am I supporting

16. DiCEM0nEY

the topic

17. Voidtrain

But what is that supposed to be

18. nepyonisdead

this is how FW is meant to be played ....so stop complaining about the bonus and change the faction or change ur style

19. DiCEM0nEY

Your videos don't intimidate me. They are old, and I've already seen them, as I have previously said. If you read my posts, you would know there are underlying reasons why I @Voidtrain want the bonus to be changed to copy opp bonus, it isn't my greed. It's about making the game more fun and diverse.

20. Voidtrain

I haven't read your posts, only enough that your opinion is all over the place so I have no idea what point you are trying to convey. The executive summary please.