can there be a better way of finding your match history vs someone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GemmaXylia, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

So when a certain person (I won't name any names because that would be a mean mean thing to do) makes up a load of rubbish about how many times they've beaten you in the last month...

You can show them a handy dandy little flowchart or pictogram or animated gif that will display the actual number of games between you and the result of said games?

A.K.A when mw24 says he has beaten your swarm deck 5 times and you look into your match History and find you've only actually played him 4 times in the last 2 months (when you started playing said bg) and that you actually won 3 of them and he is talking rubbish.

Drat.. I didn't do as well as not naming names as I was hoping to do.

mortal ix, SPiEkY, Pattn199 and 2 others like this.
  2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yes, MW uses this search tool a lot: getrekt.com

mortal ix, SPiEkY, Pattn199 and 3 others like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You can't unfortunatly

Should be on the list of things to do, but we all know how long that's gonna take

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Or you can just play me in about a hour and boost my 2nd account to 1500 rating. Please get to 1400+ rating so you will be worth some exp please, ty.

5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

gemm just ignore mw24 he's just acting like a child who wants attention

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I don't ever remember mentioning my wins and losses against you.(you don't even play ranked much) I didn't lie about gemma or ballballer so not sure what you're talking about. I haven't read this thread so dunno what gemma is talking about but ballballer just denied what I said and other people accused me of lying which wasn't the case. Honestly doesn't matter much to me though. My skill level is currently higher than all 3 of yours, lol.

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

or you can realize that literally, and i mean that in the actual sense of the word, literally everything mw says on these forums is attempted bait.

and it gets taken like 80% of the time, so i guess he's got somethin going for him.

mortal ix, SPiEkY and MEATMAN like this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

higher than all 4 of yours*

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well, you start your own amusement threads and we'll leave him alone.

How about that? :)

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I won't claim to be better than you burnpyro, not yet at least. The other dudes aren't so lucky.(dmr, dagda, gemma, ballballer) :p

I am the apprentice of tinydragon soon I will be the third most powerful in pox.

11. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

OK this concludes it. MW is going to go down in Pox history as one of the the greatest trolls for keeping this act up so long, "apprentice of tinydragon... I will be the third most powerful in pox" as if this is Firking dragon ball z lol. One of these days he's going to pull this mask of insanity off and say "hahaha I got you Firking idiots good".

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i doubt it. seriously though I am going to be third best at this game and tinydragon teaches me how to play, idk what was troll about that statement. I wish devilsrath would help me too but he doesn't want to share his knowledge. Also your avatar is an insane alien that wears a mask, lol.(mask of insanity, lel)
    stop calling me insane and be proud of a wolfpack member making it to the top. also looking for new invader zim episodes.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    Pipster likes this.
  13. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

There used to be a player-made history scrapper with that functionality, however I forgot the url (should be possible to find it with forum search though), and not sure if it's still online.

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

So w guy made some tool one time that pulled all kinds of stuff and made graphs and Bane Shift.

15. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

You can't come post in my thread if you don't read it first :( that's cheating.

A good way to prove you are better than someone is to consistently beat them at something. You do not consistently beat me. In fact, since June 1st 2015 you have only beaten me once. I have beaten you three times.

You play a lot more games than me, so it doesn't sound like many matches to you. But it's still a fact i have a 75% win ratio vs you in the last 2 months :)

(Also just F.Y.I the time you did beat me, was the 2nd time you played against my swarm deck, after losing horribly.. you swapped to stitched to hard counter me. But hey, that's just details.)

I don't claim to be the 3rd best player or whatever it is you are spouting this week. I just like to prove my points with facts.. whereas you tend to come from imaginary mw24 land where things work differently.

mortal ix and Karmavore like this.
  16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

similarly to ballballer you are making up your own facts to support your claims. Pass my rank... I don't care about my record against you but is it seriously that hard to go through your match history and find the games? lol...

17. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

proof1.png proof2.png proof3.png proof 4.png

Please find attached above photographic evidence proving my point.

I can go back another page if you like for June 1st where I didn't play you, my page before that skips to the beginning of May.

No, it's not difficult to go through my match histories to find the games. I did it.

mortal ix, Karmavore, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Nobody said you didn't win against me. What I said was you are ignoring the games that you lost when searching your match history. I don't care either way though. Skill isn't your winrate against a given player or even winrate in general. Look in the what defines the best player thread if you want the definition. http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/what-makes-a-player-the-best.17731/ Also I don't know why you are trying so hard to prove something when you aren't even on the same skill atm. This is a waste of time. Get 1400+ rating and you can play me now. I am not playing you again until your worth exp.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So rekt its unreal

Baskitkase and SPiEkY like this.
  20. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I highlighted every game with you in, even the one that I lost. Look at all the other games, none of them include you. I am not ignoring any games. You are ignoring the truth.

If you are a higher skill level than me, why do you lose to me? :D

SPiEkY likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.