Can We Fix the NVIDA Graphic Card Issue Already?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by bigbluebeast82, Mar 4, 2014.

1. bigbluebeast82

bigbluebeast82 The King of Potatoes

I know I posed this question on the old forums 2 months ago, but it still hasn't been addressed/fixed. I'm a Heroclix player (Google it if you will) which is essentially a table-top miniatures game played in comic shops around the country with super heroes and super villains as the characters. The concept of Poxnora is so closely related to Heroclix, that a lot of my gaming buddies would actually like to try out Poxnora. The issue is that they all have NVIDA graphic cards and can't play the game when installed either through the browser or through the download...

If you can get NVIDA to make this issue a priority you may have 4 new potential players, but because they are all gamer's as well, they refuse to roll back their graphics card drivers back to 10 months ago. I don't blame them either cause, I rolled mine back to the last known working NVIDA driver 320.18 which is very buggy and actually fails and turns my screen black at least three times a day, but I put up with it to play Poxnora.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Not sure which issue you are referring too but my rig is running the most recent NVIDA diver and runs the game just fine.

3. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

you need to download the latest beta drivers i think

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Latest drivers (334.89) are more recent that the beta drivers (334.67) that first solved the issue, so it whould work fine with the latest regular drivers

5. bigbluebeast82

bigbluebeast82 The King of Potatoes

6. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

After transfer Pox will have a brand new client, hopefully without that problem :)