can we get an updated look at the mid terms?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calisk, Jul 14, 2017.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Theres no way what I just saw is going to be how they are released because the kf one is a world class top tier unit and the st one looks like it was designed by dicemonkey after losing 50 times to st.....and after st has slept with his mother and sister and wife.

these are the extremes on opposite sides of the spectrum for sure but the usability of these things are so vastly different between runes that they sure as hell don't feel like something that's had over a year to be balanced.

that is not to say I'm upset about any of them I'll be popping that kf one in my splits like everyone else like it was a 20 nora gale, but I don't believe these runes are coming out like this.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    nepyonisdead likes this.
  2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Where they revealed on the secret council forums or something? Can you share these designs with us non council plebs?

3. calisk

If they were secret i had no idea lol.

I thought when they were shown to me they were on the forums and it was just old news since i remember awhile back soko showed the next expansion and i can't find that either.

If thats the case I apologise a preview of the exact same rant thread i'll be making in three+ weeks i guess.

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

They're inside Player Council forums and, to my knowledge, aren't meant to be discussed until Sok spills the beans.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

IS is OP

6. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Well since the lid has been opened why not post them so we can get a head start on nurf crys

7. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

ah the ol premature OPulation ... well I demand ST, SL and FW nerfs

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Council has actually discussed all the midterms pretty vehemently to make sure they arent gonna be too strong.

9. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Firk me, if their considered not too strong now I would have hated to see them originally. Half of them look like their prime for breaking the game.

10. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Lol after so many years of failure there's still a council? That's quite surprising.

11. calisk

I will respond to this with much vigor when they have been revealed lol

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

In a manner of speaking. The council is more of a sounding board for sok to bounce ideas off of. The members have no more 'power' than anyone else. Their job is to just catch the most egregious issues before stuff gets added to the cactaur crate for everyone else to review. Even then everything is up to Soks final say.

13. calisk

i'm well aware, I know how little the council actually does heh

regardless if themacca thinks all 8 of these things are "not too strong" and they are as I saw then he's crazy

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The midterms will be annoying to play against at first but will freshen up the meta (whenever they drop).

15. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Nothing like tears dropping to freshen up the meta.

And yea @calisk , it was pretty weird. So weird that I was entered "what year is this?" mode and went to check if Midterm had been released. Wish I was joking.

16. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Midterms, this Bane Shift better be finals at this point, bring on that expansion dammit.

Just tried to edit my post because I couldn't figure out why it kept saying bane shift......

17. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Kinda suprised they didn't skip midterms and go straight to the expansion tbh. Should have just released the mid terms after expansion in a desperate attempt to get players back.

super71 likes this.
  18. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Cause DOG needs $'s, dog. Also, apparently the new client is so borked that adding the new expansion is a pipe dream at this moment.
    Hopefully they get all this cleaned up before all the PS4 and what little PC players they do have do a Houdini and disappear

19. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I got on the other day to see 5 ranked games in the lobby, their were more than that before the " new client".