cant even finish daily

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by kinembe, Jul 4, 2014.

1. kinembe

kinembe The King of Potatoes

game freezes soon as i get close to shrine, restart, hit resume game, red ball fills 80% and freezes.

revamp unsuccessful in so many ways, this is just on.

2. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

Not just you Kinembe ever since the patch I cannot play at all and same as you my game freezes and stops at the 80 percent on resume,Let me ask you can you shut down after or do you have to use task manager because I cannot close out any other way other than TM.

3. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Same thing happened to me yesterday, had to use Task Manager to close it.
    However when I retried the daily, it worked without crashing.

4. CravenLestat

Glad it worked for you Soulmilk,I know how frustrating this is.I want to be able to play again because once Poxbox is back up going to try out Forglar Swamp stuff.

Signed: IZ SAD:(

5. soulmilk

I did however try to go back into the game since I got the option to when logged back in, but the loading screen wouldn't stop when I did.
    (Again, I had to use task manager to close it)

6. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Same here.
    Got that freeze in ranked 2 times in a row, loading stops @80% while trying to reconnect .

7. kinembe

yes, need to close with task manager

8. CravenLestat

I hope someone comes up with a solution for all of us,sadly right before the patch I bought a box of extended set and havent got to try things out.Wasn't a great box only got one Exo a Firk Savant,one Legendary a Kirkkinwing Alpha and got 5 limiteds 2 were tort pygmies 1 fleshblight zombie 1 spider and forget the other.I WANT TO PLAY!!!! :oops:

9. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Just spent some time testing, and for me the game freezes when surprize piez are revealed.
    Can somebody check this?

10. soulmilk

I ran Surprise piez in my BG when it crashed, so it's possible.

11. CravenLestat

Woah guys you think its a connection,I never summoned my nublins but that is what I am running a hyaenid BG with nublins pies.Going to remove them from my BG and test.

12. CravenLestat

Guys its the Nublins Piez...I just took them out my BG and so far havent had a problem since.Try it remove your nublins suprise piez.

13. CravenLestat

Just finished both dailies with no issue.Was the piez

14. kinembe

well i'm playing slags so tell me again how it's the piez...

15. CravenLestat

Idk maybe some rune in your bg is like the piez..but it fixed my game so hopefully you can test it on single player and take out a spell or 2 and try process of elimination.That last patch screwed things up.Hope you get yours fixed Kinembe.

16. CravenLestat

But 3 of us were running the same rune and I took it out and my game works fine.It is something in our Bg causing the glitch.But I can now confirm its not any hyaenids or zealotry,or havocs touch,or bad blood,or implant,scythe of gore,avalanche,djinns,tempest crown,whispers of the mind and pox renevators all working.Also tried to play with piez back in my deck and it crashed so for SP can confirm that nublins is broken.

soulmilk likes this.
  17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The bugs and troubleshooting section of the forums would probably get you a better response

18. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yep those are some bad Pies. I have confirmed this issue and we will resolve it as soon as possible.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  19. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

There must be a broken rune in your BG, but we need to know which one.

20. CravenLestat

I am sorry Senshu but had to quote you,your typo makes this post hillarious especially if you pause after the typo then continue.Haha good stuff and thank you in advance because "I can haz piez soon

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014